As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

WW 45: I'm an Illegal Alien

Lol. It seems you're unable to lynch anyone, dp.

Psilly, say i believe you're town. Why is it 100% me and not Rowain? What has he done to prove his towniness?

(February 7th, 2017, 12:49)AdrienIer Wrote: Second I will not let scum ninja vote us into a loss. If we lose it will be a majority decision. Therefore if Dp decides to vote for Gazglum (as I assume he will) and we arrive near lynch time with a 3-2 for Gazglum, I will move to Gazglum too.

a) What if we reach a 3:2 on Adrien you going to vote Adrien then too?
b) what does near lynch-time mean in that regard?

a) of course not, I'm only saying that because they're both possible scums. I won't ensure a scum win.
b) it will depend on if the day ends thursday or friday, and on when I go to sleep on the night before it ends.

Just have a look at Psilly's posts Day 1 compared to today. Day 1 he's giving reads, asking questions, contributing, contributing, contributing. Today he is practically throwing in towel. 'ScumGlum has eviscerated me'. 'Town is screwed'. 'Why isn't DP voting me, I am so scummy'.

What has materially changed between now and then? From townPsilly perspective, just that the player he thinks is scum has attacked him. That's all. That's the game, man. You should relish it. I'm not even voting him. If he's town, he should be happily hanging my scumbuddy DP today, and then turning his attention to tearing me down when I am without allies. Why is he so defeatist?

Because he's been caught, and it's hard to tell lies?

(February 7th, 2017, 14:34)Gazglum Wrote: Lol. It seems you're unable to lynch anyone, dp.

Psilly, say i believe you're town. Why is it 100% me and not Rowain? What has he done to prove his towniness?

I have been getting townier vibes from Rowain as we have gone on. (The whole fact-checking thing, coming at a time when I felt that you were starting to swing around to me with a pre-meditated agenda, Gaz, tipped me over the edge, and I don't care if you tell me that scum would do that, yadda yadda yadda). Also, these posts from this morning made sense:

(February 7th, 2017, 04:16)Rowain Wrote:
(February 7th, 2017, 04:11)Gazglum Wrote:
(February 7th, 2017, 04:08)Rowain Wrote: @Gazglum: Why did you switch back to Lewwyn in the end?

In case there was a sudden spurt of chaos that somehow ended in Adrien getting lynched. It was clear that you weren't going to get enough votes to push you up.

Your switch happened well after Lewwyn returned to vote himself (the easy way out) so the chance for Adrien getting lynched was equally low. (especially if you consider that Lewwyn and I were sitting on Adrien some time already without getting buyers)

(February 7th, 2017, 04:23)Rowain Wrote: Hm hm hm Lewwyn was town. I'm town so either there was 1 scum up yesterday in Adrien which makes your reluctance to see him lynched scummy.

Or there were 3 villagers up (still more likely). Which means there are 2 scums in Gazglum, Psilly, DP which makes you the most likely scum of those 3.

Gazglum

(Although going so far as to say that Gaz is strictly scummier than Dp is going a bit too far, to be honest. They are equally scummy).

Would you be up for a Dp lynch, Rowain, if it turns out that the top vote contenders towards the end of this day do not include Gazglum, and if someone else is instead vying with Dp for the lynch spot? I myself will keep my vote on Gaz until I have to go to bed on whatever night will be previous to the vote. At that point, I'll see where things stand and consider whether I need to switch to Dp. But my mind is made up between those two at this point.

(February 7th, 2017, 15:23)Gazglum Wrote: Just have a look at Psilly's posts Day 1 compared to today. Day 1 he's giving reads, asking questions, contributing, contributing, contributing. Today he is practically throwing in towel. 'ScumGlum has eviscerated me'. 'Town is screwed'. 'Why isn't DP voting me, I am so scummy'.

What has materially changed between now and then? From townPsilly perspective, just that the player he thinks is scum has attacked him. That's all. That's the game, man. You should relish it. I'm not even voting him. If he's town, he should be happily hanging my scumbuddy DP today, and then turning his attention to tearing me down when I am without allies. Why is he so defeatist?

Because he's been caught, and it's hard to tell lies?

Because I'm emotional, and I more than anything I'm frustrated with myself at how I've played right into your hands.  Yes, yes, it's only a game, but it's hard to not feel fatalistic when one oneself would probably lynch oneself after hearing one's own posts read back to oneself in a certain selective order and context.  It was quite horrifying to read your clever and astute attack on me and to see how well I had led myself into a trap of my own making.

(February 7th, 2017, 15:40)Psillycyber Wrote: [quote pid='623387' dateline='1486459425']
Hm hm hm Lewwyn was town. I'm town so either there was 1 scum up yesterday in Adrien which makes your reluctance to see him lynched scummy.

Or there were 3 villagers up (still more likely). Which means there are 2 scums in Gazglum, Psilly, DP which makes you the most likely scum of those 3.

Gazglum

(Although going so far as to say that Gaz is strictly scummier than Dp is going a bit too far, to be honest.  They are equally scummy).  

Would you be up for a Dp lynch, Rowain, if it turns out that the top vote contenders towards the end of this day do not include Gazglum, and if someone else is instead vying with Dp for the lynch spot?  I myself will keep my vote on Gaz until I have to go to bed on whatever night will be previous to the vote.  At that point, I'll see where things stand and consider whether I need to switch to Dp.  But my mind is made up between those two at this point.
[/quote]

He's not even saying that. He's saying that I make sense in more pairs. YOu haven't offered any other pairs. Adrien, Rowain and me are lookign at possible combos, you've gone from It Must Be Lewwyn And DP to It Must Be Gaz and DP on a dime.

How can you seriously say taht DP and me are equally scummy? You have earlier made mention of several towny things you picked up from me. Would you like to demonstrate to the crowd one or townish points from DP for comparison?

Ah the quotes. Brought down by the quotes:

(February 7th, 2017, 15:40)Psillycyber Wrote: (Although going so far as to say that Gaz is strictly scummier than Dp is going a bit too far, to be honest.  They are equally scummy).  

Would you be up for a Dp lynch, Rowain, if it turns out that the top vote contenders towards the end of this day do not include Gazglum, and if someone else is instead vying with Dp for the lynch spot?  I myself will keep my vote on Gaz until I have to go to bed on whatever night will be previous to the vote.  At that point, I'll see where things stand and consider whether I need to switch to Dp.  But my mind is made up between those two at this point.

He's not even saying that. He's saying that I make sense in more pairs. YOu haven't offered any other pairs. Adrien, Rowain and me are lookign at possible combos, you've gone from It Must Be Lewwyn And DP to It Must Be Gaz and DP on a dime.

How can you seriously say taht DP and me are equally scummy? You have earlier made mention of several towny things you picked up from me. Would you like to demonstrate to the crowd one or townish points from DP for comparison?

Psilly, it is possilbe you are town. I doubt it, but I have been spectacularly wrong in the recent past. If you are town, then you are looking in the wrong place, and I think it is probably Rowain who is DPs partner. Bear that in mind.

(February 7th, 2017, 16:53)Gazglum Wrote: Ah the quotes. Brought down by the quotes:

(February 7th, 2017, 15:40)Psillycyber Wrote: (Although going so far as to say that Gaz is strictly scummier than Dp is going a bit too far, to be honest.  They are equally scummy).  

No thanks.  Let's say I'm feeling particularly lazy right now.  neenerneener