As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

WW 45: I'm an Illegal Alien

(February 9th, 2017, 02:39)AdrienIer Wrote: I'm not buying it. As the only two people who tried to steer town away from you I'm almost sure that one of them is your scum partner. Assuming you do flip scum of course

I'm not asking you to buy it, as everyone I am responding to right now is scum. Of course that begs the question, who am I trying to get to buy it, given that the only people who are town buy it automatically because they know it is the truth, to which I answer that I have a bad habit of talking to scum too much (see last day last game for an example).
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!

Regardless of everyone's alignment, I really think people shouldn't use the 'too emotional to be scum' kind of argument so much. We don't want people playing too emotionally and getting upset, and we don't want to make scum feel like they should try to fake being upset for town points, because that's going to cause a lot of bad feelings post-game.

(February 9th, 2017, 02:42)Gazglum Wrote: Regardless of everyone's alignment, I really think people shouldn't use the 'too emotional to be scum' kind of argument so much. We don't want people playing too emotionally and getting upset, and we don't want to make scum feel like they should try to fake being upset for town points, because that's going to cause a lot of bad feelings post-game.

Yeah, I realise that that is a danger, and really dislike that it feels so clearing to me. I will try to ignore it in future, there is only so much you can do though when it feels convincing.
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!

End of day.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

@Adrien: Your theorie rests on Gazglum being town which makes me wonder why you are so sure.
I'm now leaning that you and Gazglum are the scum.

(February 9th, 2017, 03:00)Rowain Wrote: @Adrien: Your theorie rests on Gazglum being town which makes me wonder why you are so sure.

No my theory rests on the scum partner probably trying to save Dp today (and get an early victory). It could be Gazglum, yes, but that would make him cold hearted, which I don't think he is.

And of course my theory rests on Dp being scum, as I said before. We'll know in a moment

End of Day 3 Vote Count

Dp101 (4) Adrien, Gazglum, Rowain, Psillycyber
Gazglum (1) Dp101

Not Voting:

Dp101 was lynched! He was a Alien $hill!

Night 3 begins.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Please don't post after a phase ends.

ALien down! Good game, DP, I'm sorry you had to endure so long in the gunsights.

(February 9th, 2017, 03:00)Rowain Wrote: @Adrien: Your theorie rests on Gazglum being town which makes me wonder why you are so sure.

SO Rowain, you went into the end of that day thinking you were about to lose the game with your vote?