As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

WW 45: I'm an Illegal Alien

(February 9th, 2017, 10:42)Gazglum Wrote:
(February 9th, 2017, 10:02)AdrienIer Wrote:
(February 9th, 2017, 09:40)Psillycyber Wrote: Gazglum is scum.  (See?  It even rhymes.  It must be true.)

GG Dp101
Huh, in my mind I have it be the latin -um sound, as in a shorter "gloom" sound.

That's because you're French. I like Gaz-gloom, as it sounds sophisticated, but I fear it's usually just the Glum to rhyme with Scum when I say it.

My whole life is a lie

(February 9th, 2017, 11:27)AdrienIer Wrote:
(February 9th, 2017, 10:53)Psillycyber Wrote:
(February 7th, 2017, 09:27)Gazglum Wrote:
(February 7th, 2017, 08:02)Psillycyber Wrote: Gazglum's last minute push to Rowain and then back onto Lewwyn made no sense.

It makes perfect sense. ANd if you think its me and DP, then you think Rowain and Lewwyn were both town. So what sense does it make for Scumglum to do a little dance over them at deadline and draw all this attention?

Reverse psychology.  Doing what scum wouldn't do.  You've been doing that all game, and you are about to do some more of it here on Day 4 with the nominations.  The only trick for you to figure out now is, what would town expect?  For scum to nominate themselves or not nominate themselves, now that I have laid out the options and goaded you to not nominate me.  

No. Scum rarely do things that stand out and are against their own interest in hope of getting townpoints. The usual policy around here is "if it's acting weird, lynch it just in case".

I know, which is why I anticipate that everyone should try to lynch me.  Because I have certainly been acting weirder than Gazglum.

Quote:Reverse psychology.  Doing what scum wouldn't do.  You've been doing that all game, and you are about to do some more of it here on Day 4 with the nominations.

Psilly, you admit that I have been 'doing what scum wouldn't do'. This is only a scum-ploy if you predecide I am already scum. Otherwise, not playing like scum is in fact, not a scum tell.

Meanwhile Rowain also stayed off DP Day 1, and flirted with swinging off him again Day 3.

Apart from his magical tone, can you explain again why I am 100% scum and Rowain is 100% town?

(February 9th, 2017, 12:45)Gazglum Wrote:
Quote:Reverse psychology.  Doing what scum wouldn't do.  You've been doing that all game, and you are about to do some more of it here on Day 4 with the nominations.

Psilly, you admit that I have been 'doing what scum wouldn't do'. This is only a scum-ploy if you predecide I am already scum. Otherwise, not playing like scum is in fact, not a scum tell.

Meanwhile Rowain also stayed off DP Day 1, and flirted with swinging off him again Day 3.

Apart from his magical tone, can you explain again why I am 100% scum and Rowain is 100% town?

Not really.  I can't really follow this game anymore.  It's too confusing.  Maybe Rowain is scum after all.  You make some good points there.

(February 9th, 2017, 11:13)Gazglum Wrote: So I'm Jermaine? :P

Q will appreciate the Conchords shout-out.

Wow, just because I'm from New Zealand I must love the only NZ show well known abroad? Generalizing much.

*beat*

FotC is amazing, though. shades
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Yeah Q, whatcha think about them hobbits, eh?  I bet you must love watching The Lord of the Rings when you're not busy shearing sheep on the farm, eh?  mischief

(February 9th, 2017, 15:37)Psillycyber Wrote: Yeah Q, whatcha think about them hobbits, eh?  I bet you must love watching The Lord of the Rings when you're not busy shearing sheep on the farm, eh?  mischief

I live next to a farm (often going to sleep to cows mooing) and read The Silmarillion at the age of 13.

Oh lord, I am the stereotype. bang
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

End of night will be a couple of hours late. Apologies

With two true Muricans dead in a row, you fall into a depressed stupor. Some even begin questioning the premise of semi-randomly murdering old drinking buddies! Then the surly Dp101, still strung up from the start of the proceedings, asked if he could be taken down.

That seemed like just the thing an alien would say, especially after the bold sacrifice of the previous Muricans!

Besides, the only person who knew how to tie knots had hung himself, so it was far easier just to kick away the stool.

As it so happens, a convicts rap sheet was found on the body, and so you resolved he must have been a bloody Australian.

The liberal media, suspicious of the cabals intentions, has surrounded Psillycyber's home, anxious to catch a lynching on-air. Gritting your teeth you resolve to kill amongst the rest of your company.

The aliens have nominated Rowain, Gazglum, and AdrienIer as lynch candidates!

Day 4 Begins!

Lol