As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PBEM 7 - Team Contest (4 x 2) - discussion

Cornflakes,
Would you be interested in taking over Mike's spot in this game with a penalty applied?

(January 13th, 2018, 18:11)Woden Wrote: Cornflakes,
Would you be interested in taking over Mike's spot in this game with a penalty applied?

Yes I am willing to continue from the current position

OK well its your turn lol.

Lets get this going!!!!

You'd need Mike's login data right Cornflakes? I'll tell him to provide them to you (he seems to have stopped following the thread?)

Cornflakes,
Do you want to use Mike's token in the client or ask the guy at PYDT to swap you out (he usually says its not problem)?
If you want to swap, the game is:

(November 29th, 2017, 20:53)Japper007 Wrote: Game is up! https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/8f...65e09ee2b1

password:Realms7

Game is called "Realms Beyond PBEM7" and Mike is "Crispy Bacon" in the 8 position. Figure you can submit the request in the forums now while we wait to hear from others.

Ah that seems a better solution, I didn't know players could actually sub through PYDT. I doubt Mike would be willing to give his Steam login to an almost complete stranger anyways

(January 13th, 2018, 18:59)Japper007 Wrote: Ah that seems a better solution, I didn't know players could actually sub through PYDT. I doubt Mike would be willing to give his Steam login to an almost complete stranger anyways

I'll put in the request on PYDT. I'm going to make one more post in the lurker thread and then refrain from entering that or any other spoiler threads.

Great to see this continue!

I am fine with Cornflakes as well.

Player change made on PYDT, turn played and passed. Weekend morning turns will get played around this time, weekday turns about an hour earlier