As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PBEM 7 - Team Contest (4 x 2) - discussion

I won't be able to play my turn until around noon tomorrow, apologies

Just a head's up, in one week's time - that is, Wednesday the 28th - I'll miss my window, since I'll be on an overnight trip. It'll only be the single night, so we may skip past it with hardly even a stutter, but I thought I'd better let everyone know ahead of time just in case.
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

Since CMF brings it up, I have a overnight business trip on Monday, Feb 26th. I should be able to play remotely but there is always a chance that it won't work, so just a heads up.

Ok, I can chip in my own vacation trip. I'll be on Koh Samui from 17th to 20th March. Barring a complete internet breakdown, I should be able to do my turns though.

FYI, not sure I can play a morning turn tomorrow (leaving house super early), so if the save doesn't make it my way until after I go to bed I won't be able to play until the afternoon/early evening.

I have returned home and am playing my turn now. Thanks for your patience, everyone. I know how annoying it is to wait for a turn.
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

No worries, we'll respond with a DoW smile

Anyway, I am going to have some gathering tonight and my turn will only be sent to Archduke around 2pm (your time)

Apologies for taking a wee while and for not reporting. Hectic weekend. Doing turn now.

Not going to get to my turn before tommorow, sorry

Heads up, we got new internet provider at work and things are a bit messed up. I may be unable to play my turn until after 10:00 EST. All depends on how long and at what times the internet cuts out, or how long I have to stay late tonight to make sure it is working.