As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PBEM 7 - Team Contest (4 x 2) - discussion

Yes Sunday for me will be iffy as well. I know I am leaving early in the morning (family roasts different meats for hours) and will most likely not be home until late. I will bring my tablet to attempt to connect but I may not have the time.

Happy Easter everyone!

Just to give all of us some idea, are you playing for Japper, Cornflakes? Or do we have to wait until Sunday for Japper to come back?

I should be able to play a turn for Japper on Saturday. I’ll be hard pressed to get my own turn in on Sunday (it will be late afternoon or evening)

Managed to play my turn remotely, but I won't be able to tomorrow as I'll be at my grandparents who still have a dial-up modem lol

EDIT so thanks for subbing in once again CF!

My home internet is currently down rolleye I’ve contacted the ISP but with it being a holiday weekend I’m not hopeful.

No worries, Japper, because now MY internet is patchy. I can load a handful of selected sites - Google, Facebook, Youtube, and apparently Realms Beyond. Other websites, notably Playyourdamnturn, are not included.

I've been tearing my hair out over the problem for the last hour, but I might have to take my turn tomorrow. Yes, I've tried the first ten tutorial videos on Youtube, so don't link 'em, already tried and failed.
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

At Internet cafe, playing my turn now. 

If I can't hit my windows in the future (ie, the problem persists), we can talk about a sub or using Woden (if he's willing) to play my turns. I hope to have everything resolved by the end of Monday, though. Will keep everyone updated.

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

Yeah, worst case happened, my home cpu is unreachable by teamviewer, delay of another 48 hours.

Sorry...

Well, Happy Easter everyone!

no worries, I'm just relieved I don't have to hike back out here and can focus on fixing my home set up.

Happy Easter!

(And belated happy Opening Day of baseball season, the greatest day of the year!)