As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PBEM 7 - Team Contest (4 x 2) - discussion

That's fine with me.
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

Hah, you got to be kidding me, the oil situation is to the advantage of your team as well.

Haha..

Do I sense that Woden has lost pretty much all interest in the game? We can stop this game for all I care. The late game is a real joke. Nobody can produce anything meaningful without chopping.

Well, I guess Germany wants to fight at least one war, so maybe we can play until T170 to have some taste for everyone.

I still have interest, just no time to report. I like the idea of playing until you go on vacation. Should be enough time. Of coarse, if others want to end it now, I am fine with that too.

Going out of town this weekend for my sister's graduation. Will try to play my turns via Teamviewer, but if my previous sub wants to play them, that's also fine, if I can't get to 'em.
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

(May 17th, 2018, 19:24)Singaboy Wrote: Do I sense that Woden has lost pretty much all interest in the game? We can stop this game for all I care. The late game is a real joke. Nobody can produce anything meaningful without chopping.

Well, I guess Germany wants to fight at least one war, so maybe we can play until T170 to have some taste for everyone.

We can stop anytime.

I disagree about the late game, though, but YMMV.

I will be out of town from Sunday 12:00 a.m. till Wednesday 12:00 a.m.

I got a laptop with teamviewer and 2! PCs I can use to log in and play, but as always, disclaimer, things can go wrong.

I think I will call it as well. I will take that draw. I would love to see uboats fleets in action, but I think the damage that can be done to England and will be done is too hard.

Ok, let's call it a day so that everyone can dive into other threads. That was a fun game with very good players!

I learned quite a few things about Civ6, some of them not necessarily good.

I good with calling it. Good game guys!

I just want to thank all the players for playing and reporting; consistently even. This was an exciting game to watch.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk