As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Politics Discussion Thread (Heated Arguing Warning)

NV falls. TX should fall is 2028 and GOP won't win with tossup TX in 2024.

Okay... I'm pretty confident in everything expect MT and won't stay up. Dumb Green bleed off enough votes to hand GOP the win even through they withdraw because AZ uses mail-in ballot a lot and voters not knowing about the withdraw.

Edit: Ron DeSantis won 14% of the black vote but that really doesn't count because that was triggered by the left's support of a dictator. Supporting a dictator is really bad and can break through racial barriers. The left still does this because they would lose more implicitly endorsing the right by dumping Cuba (if the left is wrong sometimes the right is right sometimes).

I call MT for Tester.

I thought about it while going to work and this was a blue wave year. DEMs should have held the line in the Senate this year, the wave cancelling out the map. However, the left gift-wrapped 3 Senate seats to the GOP. MO & ND for not sucking it up and making a meaningless anti-abortion vote (ND was so bad that she might have lost anyway but Cramer said that he wouldn't have entered the race so she would have beat up a no-name guy). And AZ for that dumb green candidate (if you say that doesn't count you have to say MT doesn't count because the GOP lost it because of a dumb anti-abortion libertarian and it would have been handed for not sucking it up).

(November 7th, 2018, 12:55)MJW (ya that one) Wrote: dumb anti-abortion libertarian 

Dumb libertarian is a tautology, but how can a libertarian be anti-abortion? Isn't the whole point of their "ideology" that free choice>everything. Shouldn't they be the most hardline Pro-choicers?

(November 7th, 2018, 16:19)Japper007 Wrote:
(November 7th, 2018, 12:55)MJW (ya that one) Wrote: dumb anti-abortion libertarian 

Dumb libertarian is a tautology, but how can a libertarian be anti-abortion? Isn't the whole point of their "ideology" that free choice>everything. Shouldn't they be the most hardline Pro-choicers?
Can you pack a couple more insults into a single sentence? Maybe something scatological?
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

(November 7th, 2018, 16:19)Japper007 Wrote:

He's dumb because he spoilered Rosendale. If he were Pro-choice it would have been a roughly even drain so I couldn't say he spoilered Rosendale because he's a Libertarian (I don't know how many are Pro-Choice in the USA libertarian party but I know there's some). 

I agree with your points.  lol

Sessions resigned. There's no reason for him to stick around anymore after Rod Rothstein is leaving because Trump would just replace him with a corny anyway. popcorn

The GOP has lost Maricopa in the AZ Senate race. mischief You still think they can win in 2024?

Well it looks like the GOP has lost AZ. lol You still think they can win in 2024? Winning the governor's race doesn't count because he managed to scare the A-list candidates out of the race. Just don't rock the boat!

Scott still has the lead after Broward finished so he wins.

Blue wave year. DEMs should have broke even this year (AL-S) which is a great result with the worst Senate map ever but gift-wrapped the ND Senate seat to the GOP.

Assuming that AZ and FL hold I have control of the Senate at tossup if Steve Bullock declares for MT and Lean R if not. If AZ flips it's Lean R no matter what Bullock does and if FL flips it's tossup no matter what Bullock does.