As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Caster of Magic Release thread : latest version 6.06!

Thanks, fixed!

I noticed that the Esc key can no longer be used to cancel/exit the town management buy menu. Is this a known limitation of adding the new queue function?

Yes. The cancel button Esc activated no longer exists. (it was turned into the Clear button)
It was a somewhat redundant function anyway - when you enter that screen it autoselects the current production so pressing the Ok button also leaves without changing your production, unless you already clicked on something else.

I'm new to the game so I often have to review what buildings/units do to decide what I should produce. When I'm making plans for future turns, I have to click on a different item even though I intend to complete what the city is currently producing.

5.5b - fixed a bug : game was crashing when a Super Sage hero reached max level due to overflow on their ability (over 128 RP)

Description text of cloud of shadow still references terror.

We didn't rename terror, only wrack I believe?

Oh, my bad lol. Got them mixed up.

Ok, something I'd like to see a solution to (and don't get me wrong, I'm aware how complicated/impossible this is).

I move my units one square at a time out of habit, so that I don't accidentally go too far and attack something I can't see.

I have an injured ship. I want to move it to a city two squares away. I have some units on the square in between the ship and the city, and no alternate route to go through. (Enemy units abound.)

So i move into the square with my other units.. who have already moved.. and now there are too many and my ship can't move into the city square because its carrying the other units (who obviously survived without the ship, whether thats because they can water walk/fly, or the ship is flying/incorporeal on land).

I need a way to move a ship individually, when the other units in the square are already finished their movement.

On a similar note, moving a ship with a few patrolled units on it (because its awful to have to hit done with them every turn) across the map, and the ship happens to auto path and end in a city (happens on myrror more often); then the next turn, the ship continues, and leaves the patrolled units behind, without telling the player. Then, because the ship is auto moving, you don't even notice until it reaches it's target, and now the ship doesn't have it's units.