As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Politics Discussion Thread (Heated Arguing Warning)

Trump should win 2020 in a even bigger landslide, due to his performance so far. He just needs to build the wall, which he can with the military and emergency powers.

(January 5th, 2019, 00:48)ipecac Wrote: Trump should win 2020 in a even bigger landslide, due to his performance so far. He just needs to build the wall, which he can with the military and emergency powers.

lol Polls said Blue Wave and we got it. +6 governors (not +7 as AK governor was a closet Democrat) +40 House seats. Senate was unimpressive but only because of the extremely weak IN, ND and MO incumbents. ND and MO for not sucking it up and making meaningless abortion votes and IN for running a Republican-lite campaign and getting nothing for it by failing to vote for Brett and then inviting Obama. Trump can win just fine, because of the inevitable Clown Car, but it won't be by his own merits.

(January 5th, 2019, 01:21)MJW (ya that one) Wrote:
(January 5th, 2019, 00:48)ipecac Wrote: Trump should win 2020 in a even bigger landslide, due to his performance so far. He just needs to build the wall, which he can with the military and emergency powers.

lol Polls said Blue Wave and we got it.

nono We're talking about 2020. Polls are especially crap when there's still a long way to go.

(January 4th, 2019, 15:09)MJW (ya that one) Wrote: Trump is willing to let the government be shutdown indefinitely. 

As protest, I wrote and recorded a "Big Beautiful Wall Shutdown" Song

Keep dreaming Ipecac, maybe President Trump will finallly assign you a tradwife once he constructs the Ethnostate.

V folds allowing a S+G+C+L government to form. They did that because they knew that S would never support Alliance which would eventually let SD in (see my commentary on post #2178).

V actually hasn't officially folded yet but I'm sure they are because it will help them. C+L has even explicitly threaten to let M+KD w/ SD support to happen. Even the threat of SD is letting them in so V should torpedo the deal because it's an implicit endorsement of SD. But V won't because artificially prolonging things helps the left because time favors them and V will simply pretend that they approve of C+L.

Sweden's V is getting cold feet but PredictIt has a 70% chance of them folding.

May's deal crashes and burns. It's obvious that the only logical options are hard Brexit and revoke. I don't think NI would be a problem because Ireland and UK will simply ignore the EU border mandate which solves the problem by letting Spain off the hook by not endorsing NI. I would be in favor of a second referendum if it weren't for the EU's bad habit of "voting until you get it right". It's Europhiles' fault that Brexiteers were able to do and say anything because a second referendum isn't politically viable (maybe).

https://twitter.com/eucopresident/status...8903090176

Conspiracy Theory: May screwed this up on purpose because she's a patriot and wanted Brexit to fail.

Darrell