As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

41 Vice: Commodicator/Pindore

New turn(?) report:
https://imgur.com/gallery/kIj8Ahd
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(February 9th, 2019, 23:20)Commodore Wrote: New turn(?) report:

Dang, that's impressive. Both on a storytelling level and an organizational level. Which DM were you?

There was something about 'some ally units were totally destroyed' - are those going to have in-game consequences for said alliances?
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

(February 10th, 2019, 09:41)Mardoc Wrote:
(February 9th, 2019, 23:20)Commodore Wrote: New turn(?) report:

Dang, that's impressive.  Both on a storytelling level and an organizational level.  Which DM were you?

There was something about 'some ally units were totally destroyed' - are those going to have in-game consequences for said alliances?
I was actually a player in this one. The lead DM is in my own current Erebus game and so linked me in to the group that way. I was at the mid-level table.

There are going to be some definite social adventures spawned from the getting-allies-killed stuff.

When I look at our mini map I can't help but see a similarity in the shape...

[Image: tx1yUv5.jpg]
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Well, borders in the Barbaries pop in one more turn, messing up the outline. But hey, have an Encouraging Picture of the Day:
[Image: ft1gxj6.jpg]
And this with only two knights built. Rusten is catching up on food at a disturbing rate but I love having much better MFG than him even in his golden age.

I could talk again about land, but a huge reason for the awesome scorpion MFG is Guilds; our workshops are now 1/4 or 0/5 all over. Basically everywhere that doesn't need farms is getting workshopped; even King is going to hugely improve from a 19 base to 33 once the 'shops are down and being worked. That'll be a galleon every other turn for a while...although market and/or grocer might be more attractive first.
[Image: zUEEncd.jpg]

Finally, the Great Mystery of the Naufragar War is...solved? Looks like Rusten is on Naufragar's home continent, somehow or other. The Celts are actually our closest sea neighbors to both the east and the west. Boy sure has reached, I think we know why his economy flatlined for so long. This does make Naufragar an extremely natural expansion path for Rusten, once he gets his crap all together.
[Image: ndnQX7g.jpg]

Well, that looks promising. Especially the Power number hammer

Why Aesthetics? How does that help you give the lurkers a bloody show?
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Lurking here again, entertaining thread, nice early "duel" war.

(February 11th, 2019, 15:21)GreyWolf Wrote: Lurking here again, entertaining thread, nice early "duel" war.

bang
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

(February 11th, 2019, 14:52)Mardoc Wrote: bloody show
Ew. 

Anyway, Aesthetics does nothing for us. But Literature opens up the Heroic Epic for double-speed unit production, and the National Epic for our next golden age in a sane timeframe.

I've been on Commodore's case for Literature for about 30 turns now. I think the real reason is to give me one less thing to nag him on  lol
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player