As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

41 Vice: Commodicator/Pindore

Sounds like a lot of damage but maybe not many lost hammers?  Do you have to wait for your units to heal or do you have reinforcements en route?

Quote:On the plus side? Those two crossbows are from Atlantis...
It does seem like you'd prefer to fight them in a flatland 20% defense city from land, rather than a walled city amphibiously, yes smile.

I take it that East Indiaman on your border wasn't actually full of Mali-city-razers?

Your GNP seems to be down.  Unit maintenance costs?  Whips?  Lack of Weath builds?
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Increase city costs. These new cities are coming with 15gpt price tags.

Courthouses and Wealth Builds are going to be needed to get us to Chemistry in a decent time frame.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Rough weekend; funeral for the mother of one of my best friends. You guys aren't missing much:

Took Krull at terrible loss; lost 2 HA at 50% retreat, then lost a 70%, a 75%, an 80%, and a 90%. Need more knights, fortunately they're in the pipeline.
[Image: 06akSEW.jpg]

The positioning of this Rusten galleon means next turn might be a little more interesting. He's already ended turn, so the 5xp crossbow will be born in Dallas before he can send in the troops. I...kind of hope he tries?
[Image: Krlpu4e.jpg]
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Sorry to hear about the rough weekend. What does F1 look like these days?

(February 17th, 2019, 23:52)Zed-F Wrote: Sorry to hear about the rough weekend. What does F1 look like these days?
Roughly...[Image: 6jJZj0q.jpg]
...but only if you scroll .
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Is that our first catapult build?
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Well you just got construction before starting on gunpowder wink
No knights in the queue right now, so you must be satisfied with how many are in the field for the moment...

Looks like most of your obvious Courthouses are built - either your cities are small/new or their maintenance is under control. Except...Fairbanks. Fairbanks confuses me - how did it get to be so big and yet never have the production for a Courthouse before now?
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Fairbanks has never had tons of production, it's mostly working coast. Last couple screens of it building stuff have been small things like skirmishers or wealth. Dawes and Colfax might in a similar boat as I think they've mainly been building military lately and I don't recall seeing courthouses under construction there.

There's about half a dozen cities I want courthouses in ha. And then the new additions to the empire need them too. And then castles in about half a dozen more ... at least. (Really I want castles EVERYWHERE because 40h = 3gpt is about the same return on hammers as a a courthouse that saves 7gpt.)

But, we really want to push on to Chemistry and get frigates out in the field and then really push military then to capitalize on ...

Dammit, we never teched Lit.

EDIT: But the point! The point is that the other people have expired their golden ages. We are crushing MFG over everybody. And with a push to frigates and PRO muskets there are going to be a lot of captured cities. Wonderland will be a cash haul with that shrine. And Rusten needs to have some cities burn.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player