As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 41 IT and Tech Issues Thread

GG, Donovan, and I mean it. Your start was, I think, the worst I've ever seen in RB games but you still gave me (and not just me) hell.

(March 3rd, 2019, 19:40)Gavagai Wrote: GG, Donovan, and I mean it. Your start was, I think, the worst I've ever seen in RB games but you still gave me (and not just me) hell.

Thanks, Gav, and GG to you so far as well. Yeah, mine was a failed experiment that I'm sure I won't try again.  Buffing both traits with wonders (don't think I'm giving anything away here at this point...) yielded most of the results I wanted; I just neglected to scale it with cities -- as usual.

EDIT: My apologies to all for my PYFT issues near the end. They were mostly seasonal work-related, and yesterday's was due to travel ...from work. I was aware enough to play some wraparound turns near the end when I had nothing to double move, and was going to offer to retire to AI if my last city posed any long-term conquest for anyone (it didn't lol )

GG, DZ. Yeah, I don't envy your peninsula start. If you had managed to expand more, and the map didn't help you, you could have caused some problems.

Typical weekend playtime issues for me. Exacerbated by solo parenting duties for the time being as Mrs. Boldly is in last minute dissertation writing mode. If it comes down to it just let the timer run out so I don't keep things suspended needlessly.

I came out of retirement, did the thing, am going back into retirement. New turn is up.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Can I get a short pause please? I've had a very hectic day and couldn't find the time. I'll be able to play in ~8 hours. Sorry for the delay.

I cannot pause right now, anyone else?

If someone is willing to give me access to their civ, i can pause.. i havent been made an admin for this game tongue
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

I'm around, I'll pause it

I'm going to need a pause.