As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Caster of Magic II Bug Reports!

(July 25th, 2020, 12:36)vicwaberub Wrote: Turn 1. No Unit moves. But the neutral node shows his magic influence? Is this a new feature?

Yes, there is an optional setting to show node auras on unclaimed nodes.

(July 25th, 2020, 12:40)Seravy Wrote:
(July 25th, 2020, 12:36)Vicwaberub Wrote: Turn 1. No Unit moves. But the neutral node shows his magic influence? Is this a new feature?

Yes, there is an optional setting to show node auras on unclaimed nodes.

Ok!

I delete my ready building in the building queue accidently. So I must build it again? No chance to rescue the production points?

The production points shouldn't be affected by what is in the queue, they are never lost. Simply readd the building and the should be fine.

(July 22nd, 2020, 23:15)Seravy Wrote: When did it crash during Monster Invasion? If it already showed the event window that means the event itself didn't crash, something else crashed afterwards.
"Monster Invasion" cause Range check error. In this case with unicorns and image outside the frame.

Updated:
Quote:2020-07-25
-Fixed bug : Necromancy works even if the unit that has it died.
-Fixed bug : Undead units not present in the current battle count as raised undead for lair end of battle process.
-Fixed bug : Surveyor crashes with Range Check error if the lair displayed contains undead units.
-"Wait" uses the "W" hotkey again
-"Wizards" uses the "Z" hotkey
-Swapped the hotkey for "Cities" and "Mirror" (F9/F10)
-Adjusted colors on Magic screen.
-Improved Wizards screen colors and placement
-Added relation text to Wizards Screen
-Left clicking on yourself on the Wizards screen now also opens the Mirror window.
-Added "Ok" button to the cities and wizards screens.
-Added much more help entries and clickareas.
-Fixed bug : The defender is allowed to flee onto tiles that have lairs or cities.
-Fixed bug : When casting a wall spell is not possible, the warning is shown without cancelling the spellcasting.
-When Auto is on, "your spell has been countered" messages will not be shown.
-Updated Housing formula to contain the "minimal 40" feature already included in CoM I.
-Implemented the effect of Quick Casting
-Added missing unit ability icon for Orihalcon
-Fixed bug : City producion screen 'allows:' shows hero units.
-The AI will be more cautious before using stalling tactics against ranged enemies.
-Fixed bug : Nature Node isn't drawn.
-Nature Nodes now have 35% forest and 65% garsslands tiles.
-Increased the AI priority of attacking the same target again in combat within the same turn.
-The AI will now move units that are casting a spell but also have a ranged attack backwards when the melee isn't at least twice as strong as the ranged.
-Items with no powers now get the name "<itemtype> of mediocrity" instead of "Blank Item"
-Fixed bug : There is one more population kill roll done than necessary
-Fixed bug : population loss after battle could exceed the amount of population below the required 1000 for cities.
-AI will always classify spells that target an enemy hero as an "important" spell for mana saving decisions.
-Fixed bug : Spell research finished animation sometimes shows the wrong books page.
-The AI will consider battles with total unit production value on their side >= (turn*4.5)-100 as important battles for mana saving decisions.
-When the AI has a settler with no destination to move to, the AI will not build more settlers.
-When the AI has a settler trying to move to another continent, the AI has no ships, and cannot cast water walking or wraith form, then it will build no more settlers.
-Fixed bug : Black Sleep did not prevent counterattacks
-Fixed bug : Elven and klackon house types are swapped in battle
-Fixed bug : Heavenly Light displays "Clouf od Darkness" on combat info.
-Fixed bug : Combat roads cost 1 to move on instead of 0.5 (or did we want it this way? I'm not sure but I think not.)
-When a city changes owners, the razing order on it will be cancelled.
-Fixed razing reducing a city to an outpost instead of properly destrying it.
-Fixed bug : Many items powers also display the same enchantment icon even though they are not (dispellable) enchantments.
-Fixed bug : Flaming ranged bonus doesn't use gold icons
-Fixed bug : Plate and Chain mail bonus doesn't use gold icons
-Fixed bug : Different kinds of aura effects merge to one bonus. (For example Armsmaster +2 and Resistance To All +1 results in Resistance To All +2)
-Fixed bug : Heavenly Light adds an indetermined amount of ranged attack strength instead of 10% chance to hit on units with no magic weapons
-Fixed bug : Mousing over an empty slot on the Armies screen causes a crash.
-Fixed bug : Mousing over a unit on the Armies screen shows the wrong unit position and name if the Armies screen was scrolled.
-Fixed shore gold bonus adding the 10% more than once.
-Fixed a combat ranged check error
-Fixed bug : Range check error crash when trying to cast a spell while all units are immobilized

Can you check if the colisseum is increasing fame?

(July 26th, 2020, 08:19)Cruel100 Wrote: Can you check if the colisseum is increasing fame?

It doesn't seem to be, thanks for noticing!

In this game something strange happened. After winning the battle I was left with negative mana and the next turn several spells that I didn't cast were dismissed. In file mana still negative.

I have to assume you spent more mana you had somehow but I'll need to know what you did in that battle to end up that way.
I checked Mana Leak but it seems to correctly keep the mana on zero if it would go below. Same for Drain Power.