As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Caster of Magic II Bug Reports!

Thanks, fixed for the next update.

(June 11th, 2021, 20:30)Seravy Wrote: No, that's a bug. It shouldn't be possible to target your city during a Wizard's Pact.
Do you have the save file for this?
Oh oops.  Working this weekend but if i can find the right autosave file, i’ll pass it to you. However, the maniacal description kind of verifies my experience in that those with that personalities ignore diplomacy

Raven maniacal personality cast earthquake i think 2 times with wizard pact, when pact was broken by me, his earthquakes eventually stopped but maybe because he found something better to do (perfectionist)

(June 10th, 2021, 20:39)Seravy Wrote:
(June 10th, 2021, 06:53)hackflow Wrote: Next turn after battle where I used Mystic Surge on Dwarf hero I tried to use Natrure's Cures on him but it only healed 4 hit points instead of fully recovering him. One more cast healed him completely.  
COM 1.06

Here is a save before casting Nature's Cures

I loaded this save file but the Dwarf hero was fully healed.

Hmm, maybe I sent a wrong save. The bug is still there https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-P_m7Yx...sp=sharing

Rechecked with this save 
.zip   nc.zip (Size: 229.28 KB / Downloads: 1)

Same again, fully healed.
...oh the Beastmaster. Your post said the Dwarf, I checked the wrong hero.
Confirmed.
The unit actually has 26 damage on it :15 normal damage, and 11 "over" damage that is stored for later use by the unit having more damage on it than it has maximal hit points. This can only happen if the unit loses a temporal effect that boosts maximal hp, like Charm of Life, Lionheart, or extra hp from Syphon Life or Exaltation spells.
"over" damage is reapplied to the unit automatically once it regains the maximal hp or is healed.

Technically, this is not a bug, but I think a spell that heals a unit to full should also heal "over" damage, not just as much hp as the unit can have at the time of the healing spell. I'll change all spells that heal a unit to max to remove "over" damage.

Animate Dead brings back units with their corresponding debuffs (and buffs) on. This includes possession. Even if intended, there's no way of knowing which one is possessed when you have a selection of multiples of the same unit name.

I have no idea how to post images frown Wanted to post before and after.

So I cast Aether Binding and the power from nodes (in Wizard screen) went down from 393 to 346. I'm attaching a screenshot before/after. There hasn't been any event or anything, and I haven't lost nodes. Bug?

Edit: Hm, the image showed but not entirely...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So I was trying out a Regen 0 unit my friend made. I noticed that the regen kicked in when it won, but not when it had to flee or exhaust all turns. That is, on the overworld the damage it sustained remained and it recovered HP like a regular unit. Is this intended?

No, that seems to be a bug. While the revival shouldn't work when you lose the battle, regaining health should.

V1.01.00:

- I can confirm the bug that Gorbash talked about on the steam forum: A hero with stealth ability cannot be buffed because he does not appear in the unit list. (Image attached.)

- Right-clicking on the City-screens Granary, Farmers Market or Foresters Guild still has the old amount of food displayed (+2, +3, +3 instead of +4, +6, +6) This is not updated in the Manual as well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

V1.01.00:
Logistics hero perk can be upgraded to Super, but perk tooltip missed that info.

Also question, is that intended that Champion Allora, the Elven Archer, have magical ranged attack, instead of missle attack, as is was in vanilla?