As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Caster of Magic II Bug Reports!

(October 29th, 2021, 02:26)Seravy Wrote: So this problem should be fixed in the next update.
What does this mean? Does it mean the fix will be included in 1.3.0 or is there a 1.3.1 planned already?

1.3.1, probably around early December, assuming we have enough bugs for one.

Is it correct that in the building menu of a city says "Units" on a button at the bottom if you are already in the units selection and "Buildings" if you are in the buildings selection?

(October 30th, 2021, 02:51)vicwaberub Wrote: Is it correct that in the building menu of a city says "Units" on a button at the bottom if you are already in the units selection and "Buildings" if you are in the buildings selection?

People have been asking for this and the opposite as well so now it can be selected in modding.ini what the buttons display.

If I have loaded a ship and want to move to a distant place, I can't do that. If I drag the ship one square and then click on the remote location, it works. Confusing.

(October 30th, 2021, 02:57)Seravy Wrote:
(October 30th, 2021, 02:51)vicwaberub Wrote: Is it correct that in the building menu of a city says "Units" on a button at the bottom if you are already in the units selection and "Buildings" if you are in the buildings selection?

People have been asking for this and the opposite as well so now it can be selected in modding.ini what the buttons display.

Thank you.
As a new player, I would expect to trigger an action with the button, i.e. to get from the building selection to the menu with the units. That would be intuitive.

B104. When my unit is Webbed and I cast Wraith Form on it, the Web remains and the unit still can’t move. Web should disappear immediately, right?

B105. When my unit is Buried and I cast Wraith Form on it, the Buried remains and the unit still can’t move. Buried should disappear immediately, right?

B106. Summon Champion costs 600 mana for Conjurer wizard. It does not get the stated 25% reduction.

B107. AI cast Counter Magic. 2 of Magician units cast Weakness which were both countered. But the Magicians did not lose mana in the graphics update (still shows 25mp) until another unit successfully cast something or shot the enemy. CounterMagicLifeDrain.sav

Attached Files
.zip   CounterMagicDrainLife.zip (Size: 422.57 KB / Downloads: 1)

B104. fixed for the next update
B105. It was never stated in changelogs that it removes Buried. It's not intended to do so. It only removes Frozen and Web.
B106. Hero spells don't count as summoning for conjurer.

“B105. It was never stated in changelogs that it removes Buried. It's not intended to do so. It only removes Frozen and Web.”
OK, although I think it would make more sense if it removed buried since Non Corporeal makes unit immune to it in the first place. But if it must stay as is, then add it to either the Buried or Wraith Form text.

“B106. Hero spells don't count as summoning for conjurer.”
OK, then change the text for Conjurer that currently states reduces casting cost of all summoning spells… and Summon Champion, which reads like a summoning spell.

B108. There is a Pink AI Warship on land on the West side of my island. Graphics displays boat movement. ShipOnLand.sav

B109. Infinite movement on water in 1 turn with a combo of an Air Ship and a Galley. After every move just add back the galley to the stack. InfiniteMove1.sav, InfiniteMove2.sav, InfiniteMove3.sav, InfiniteMove4.sav

Attached Files
.zip   Bugs2021Nov6.zip (Size: 2.18 MB / Downloads: 1)