As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Caster of Magic II Bug Reports!

Fortunately it's the same in the source. I'll fix both for the next update.

I’m seeing evidence that blood sucker can trigger in ranged attacks (thrown and ranged). That makes 0 sense and contradicts game text saying it is melee-only, so I’m reporting it as an unintended bug.

A very small one: looks like Draconian halberdiers do not get negate first strike? Perhaps intended, but the manual does not seem to state such?

I honestly don't remember if that's intentional or not but I'm going to assume it is and fix the manual.

(June 24th, 2022, 12:55)zitro1987 Wrote: I’m seeing evidence that blood sucker can trigger in ranged attacks (thrown and ranged). That makes 0 sense and contradicts game text saying it is melee-only, so I’m reporting it as an unintended bug.

I checked but the help entry does not state "melee only".
All other triggered abilities work with ranged attacks such as Stoning Touch or Poison so this is consistent with the game's rules.

Quote:#UA BLOODSUCKER
*ux167.png
BLOODSUCKER
Whenever this unit successfully deals damage to an enemy, it deals an additional 3 damage and recovers 3 health.

Hi,

Should it be possible for the AI to have elven lords in may 1503? before tree of knowledge casted?
I saw one the wizards with Elven lords.

(July 9th, 2022, 05:42)GMBarak Wrote: Hi,

Should it be possible for the AI to have elven lords in may 1503? before tree of knowledge casted?
I saw one the wizards with Elven lords.

Might be he get it from mercenary event?

Hi, I did not get the heavenly light bonus while defending a node which my guardian sprit melded to, I also had Tactician if it matters... is this a known bug?

(July 13th, 2022, 16:30)GMBarak Wrote: Hi, I did not get the heavenly light bonus while defending a node which my guardian sprit melded to, I also had Tactician if it matters... is this a known bug?

No, it's not, post the save file.

(July 14th, 2022, 08:56)Seravy Wrote:
(July 13th, 2022, 16:30)GMBarak Wrote: Hi, I did not get the heavenly light bonus while defending a node which my guardian sprit melded to, I also had Tactician if it matters... is this a known bug?

No, it's not, post the save file.

my bad, it's actually not a bug, the bonus applies but it is not shown as orange icon, only the Tactician is shown in orange.