As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Caster of Magic II Bug Reports!

I'm out of ideas.
I tried to check the gog version myself but GoG Galaxy is crashing on me before I can even start the game through it.

Try starting the game directly without using GoG's or Slitherine's launcher, maybe that helps. That worked on my side.

...also what OS is that? Some new Windows? Is that the 11 or 12 I heard about?
Maybe that's the problem, idk.

i just buy it again on steam, all works

edit: dont know why, but its much more pleasant to play com:w now. I think its the controls? Also the game is more readable.

building roads its a bit too many clicks, and i need to do it all over again for each tile for each engineer.

Healing aura is not working on chaos channeled units, is it intentional?

(May 21st, 2023, 06:09)Suppanut Wrote: Healing aura is not working on chaos channeled units, is it intentional?

No, it's not. The effect description says it should work if the base type is a normal unit so I'll fix that.

Edit : The ability does check for base unit not having the fantastic flag currently. It might have been changed since the last version though.

(May 21st, 2023, 06:21)Seravy Wrote:
(May 21st, 2023, 06:09)Suppanut Wrote: Healing aura is not working on chaos channeled units, is it intentional?

No, it's not. The effect description says it should work if the base type is a normal unit so I'll fix that.

Edit : The ability does check for base unit not having the fantastic flag currently. It might have been changed since the last version though.

Thank you.

Hello!

I'm playing CoM2 via the GOG Galaxy launcher. Every time I'm trying to dispel elemental armor on a behemoth (in a tower lair) the game crashes and I get booted back to windows. 

Woops, the forum won't let me attach my .sav file. Lemme know if it's needed so I can host it!

Known bug, it'll be fixed in the next update.

Is it intentional that Chaos Channel gives heroes only common and uncommon chaos combat spells instead of all spells?

Yes.

In building unit menu in city, settler's flag is showing as black instead of faction color. Settler flag shows up with correct color everywhere else.