As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB78-Superdeath and Nauf beat the field

"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

The capital BFC is locked, but anything else you see can still change.

(May 24th, 2024, 22:18)superdeath Wrote: Well, i have my civ and leader already picked out.

So what’s the plan, boss? coffee
There is no way to peace. Peace is the way.

Just getting to this, Looking like Kublia khan. AGG/CRE, and Sumaria
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Was looking at the screenshot to see what other tech we want (presumably hunting or mysticism) and noticed in our capital a mysterious building far beyond our understanding. (Bomb shelter in the lower right corner. Very cool, Scooter!)
There is no way to peace. Peace is the way.

Bomb shelter does make sense. I was just like "oh, city ruins!" ...
-Old Harry. PB48.

Waiting on Nauf's reply.. (when does he come back again?) But im leaning either hunting or mining.. If the time comes where i HAVE to choose, let me know via discord plz.
-Old Harry. PB48.

(June 6th, 2024, 21:23)superdeath Wrote: Waiting on Nauf's reply.. (when does he come back again?) But im leaning either hunting or mining.. If the time comes where i HAVE to choose, let me know via discord plz.

He said he was gone until the 10th for PB75, so sometime over this weekend.
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

(June 6th, 2024, 21:23)superdeath Wrote: Waiting on Nauf's reply.. (when does he come back again?) But im leaning either hunting or mining.. If the time comes where i HAVE to choose, let me know via discord plz.

I think you are the last player to not submit a tech, so whenever you're able to would be great.

Hunting.
-Old Harry. PB48.