I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Rebalancing Civ4: RtR Mod

Or ... you could wait (and wait) for the threatened ruff additions that add some of the BUG features (+/-, scope of view, more unit identifiers, ).
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

I was just wondering. How good does the AI handle the changes in RtR?
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Dunno.

Can't be much worse than base BTS though.
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18

(August 27th, 2018, 01:22)Charriu Wrote: I was just wondering. How good does the AI handle the changes in RtR?

doesnt build enough swords. Other than that, same as always.