I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Game is live at the moment

It's not really the game's fault. It's just me, I get turnoff just by the mention of such movement scheme. Yet I did okay with some of those games. It was mainly bad timing, I was very sick and for a long time, with a long recovery. I couldn't wrap my head around too much "things". It was then I came to know GW2...

KoP

I'm not gonna hold that against you then ^.^
If at sometime you want to pick up the game again, let me know. I think my guild will be happy to have you (even though we're a Dutch guild, on Gunnar's Hold EU) smile

(June 20th, 2013, 00:11)KingOfPain Wrote: It's not really the game's fault. It's just me, I get turnoff just by the mention of such movement scheme. Yet I did okay with some of those games. It was mainly bad timing, I was very sick and for a long time, with a long recovery. I couldn't wrap my head around too much "things". It was then I came to know GW2...

So you're not even tempted to give the game a shot now? The controls are basically just Guild Wars, minus click follow, plus jumping. Essentially controls you've seen with Guild Wars and Borderlands.

Otherwise, seeing as I'm starting to get the Path of Exile itch again, I might have to try dragging you into that! :D

And don't forget the "plus dodging" ;-)

(September 6th, 2013, 06:24)Plunder Wrote: And don't forget the "plus dodging" ;-)

I didn't. I just didn't bother to mention something that isn't a draw card for KingOfPain. mischief