As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] repet use a dictionary this time...

I like how you completely dismiss the dry rice as a grain. lol

So, who's it going to be?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

I choose Julius of Mongolia without thinking now I think I'll have to play good to leverage his traits. shakehead

I at the botton of the post count even below Azza!

I won't said anything about by oponents until I met then in game.
Just one thing, Azza choose protective archers and impis. I guess nobody will rush him this game, right? mischief

I met Oxy scout.

(June 17th, 2013, 13:48)retep Wrote: I won't said anything about by oponents until I met tehn in game.

(June 19th, 2013, 18:27)retep Wrote: I met Oxy scout.

So, do you have anything to say about Oxy? smile

(June 19th, 2013, 19:23)BRickAstley Wrote:
(June 17th, 2013, 13:48)retep Wrote: I won't said anything about by oponents until I met tehn in game.

(June 19th, 2013, 18:27)retep Wrote: I met Oxy scout.

So, do you have anything to say about Oxy? smile

Retep did. He is scout. :P

As you may noticed by now I'm not updating this thread. It takes to much time more than playing you could say.
I will trow some sporadic updates here and there though.

And here you have the first, I don't know what Oxy is thinking, you suppose to play this AW defensively or go full war not this annoying thing that his doing now with his scout. Is not like he's really doing any harm now but he is just making me want to go full war more and more.

Hey retep, how is the game going? I want to see some pictures and hear about your strategy. smile

(August 12th, 2013, 02:45)SevenSpirits Wrote: Hey retep, how is the game going? I want to see some pictures and hear about your strategy. smile

Sorry seven for not responding for I forgot this thread existed smoke
Pictures later today but to be honest I haven't paying much attention to this game scared

I don't forget about this, but believe or not we had play only one turn in all this days bang