I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[Spoilers] Fintourist and Old Harry have nothing to see here

I took the freedom and made my first in-game moves! It was exciting! crazyeye I just moved scout SW and revealed absolutely nothing. I'll let you check the tile bleeds if you see anything interesting and probably move again SW! Doing both of our scout moves would have been a bit too much for this first time...

Btw, do not select a tech yet. I think we should really double check the date when we need to select it. If we would get e.g. mining from the hut next turn it would be huge! please
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Turn 4

Good choice of first move! I decided that the tile 2SW was clear, so used the second movement point to go SW and revealed sugar and bananas. But no huts. Our borders will pop at the end of this turn so we'll get a better view of the world. You can just see a couple of peaks peeping through the fog. Edit: and you can see a bunch of trees - it looks like everything westwards is going to be forest, thank BRick. bow

I googled the start tech delay without any luck so I'll go do a sim to see how it goes... I didn't end turn, just in case.

Demos:

Just another couple of things. We are now the Lost Dynasty

I've updated the sandbox and ended turn.

We're up again - borders have popped revealing a cow in the north east and (I think) a land bridge to some more jungle. I moved the scout onto the flatland leaving us with two choices for scouting direction:
1 - reveal some more forest terrain by going south west, then south or
2 - go north east and aim to uncover the land bridge.

What do you guys think?

Also we're going fishing first banghead

I don't know! lol

So much tiles revealed and not a single hut..

Re scouting, I just hope that our scout eventually manages to reach the NW area, a small detour in south might be ok anyways if it reveals significantly more tiles. I think our first warrior can cover the NE-coast.
Finished:

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

(July 27th, 2013, 10:08)Old Harry Wrote: Also we're going fishing first banghead

How did that happen??

frown
Finished:

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

It wasn't selected when I logged in, so Pitboss must apply the beakers at the start of t5 while single player or PBEM does it at the end of turn five...

Does anyone know if that's how it works?

Ah crap. Oh well, fishing first isn't terrible..
Finished:

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Ho hum. I think we can make something out of it but if it had gone into Mysticism or something terrible would we have got a re-load?