I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[Spoilers] Fintourist and Old Harry have nothing to see here

And in case you wondered why I had to answer everything with a separate post:

[Image: Post%20war.PNG]

Do you want to guess, how this statistic changed with this post... neenerneener

And hey Ceil, are you really going to lose to Krill here?? mischief
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

I've really been slacking

i've accepted the fact that Krill wins everything.

(April 18th, 2014, 12:36)Ceiliazul Wrote: i've accepted the fact that Krill wins everything.

Cue Gaspar stating I only win the things mackoti doesn't enter.
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18

Turn 224

Played a relatively quick turn! Our workers have more or less nothing to do and our borders are peaceful/under control, which leads to everything being pretty straight-forward.

Here are the news:

Already chatted with OH a little bit yesterday, but let's just note it here as well that Lewger razed a city from scooter. That surprised me quite a bit, because I thought that the aggression is over there after scooter birthed some GGs, but maybe there is still something going? Difficult to really say without graphs. I'm assuming that it is still more an annoyance for scooter than a real issue. Neither Lewger or Azza have any production power so it should be just a matter of time when scooter eats them both (assuming he does not get attacked from some direction).

Mack built Sistine Chapel so we got our fail gold jive Although this probably puts stop to any crazy culture win speculation of our own. so maybe sadface is more proper reaction.. cry It would be an interesting turn-around if mack would go for culture victory and invite a dogpile (which might or might not happen). popcorn

Aaaanyways, how do the fail gold mechanics work in pitboss? Should I still be putting hammers into Sistine? Put something into queue behind it? Switch it back to wealth? I would appreciate if someone could clarify this so that I don't screw up anything here.

Hmmm, what else:
- Next turn Theocracy, I'm still delaying finishing units, but we will complete quite a few during the next couple of turns.
- Wall Street finishes. Yay!
- Ichabod has not built any ships, we keep starving his coastal cities. devil
- We haven't heard anything new from Commodore or WilliamLP, not that we really are expecting anything
- Railroads start appearing inside mack's land, we probably increase the amount of our sentry troops even more when our peace is nearing to an end. Making sure that nothing is in attacking range is becoming increasingly difficult.

Are there any screens or pics that someone would like to see?
Finished:

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Basically, if someone builds a wonder that you were building, you leave the wonder in the queue and either leave something in the queue before or after it. The wonder will be removed on the next turn roll and you will get the fail gold. However, if someone has completed a wonder and it has not been removed from your queue, it is because your turn resolved before theirs did. If it had resolved afterwards, the wonder would have been removed, you are given fail gold and I think you lose that turns hammers, so you should always leave something queued after the wonder to safeguard against that hammer loss.
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18

Ok, thanks Krill. thumbsup If I interpret what you wrote correctly, I will lose this turn hammers if I keep building Sistine, but building wealth and leaving the wonder in the queue will be fine.
Finished:

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Yup, that works.

Azza and Ichabod both said to let the turn roll without them playing - could we do it without benefiting unfairly at Ichabod's expense?

I don't think it would make any difference at all, but I'm not sure if it's appropriate if we are the ones suggesting it.
Finished:

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3