Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

RBP16 IT and Confession Thread

I think this game needs a player to take over, and someone who can play the entire game. Maybe the general forum would be a good place to recruit?

If it wasn't apparent above, I think we need to find a permanent replacement.
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

FWIW, I started a thread in the general forum.

If you're happy with me taking over and someonene wants to unpause the game i'm ready to go

Welcome to the game ad hoc. I'm going to unpause it in a sec.

That was absolutely retarded that ad hoc took over and played the turn before anyone else had a chance to comment regardless of whether anyone had an objection or not. Clearly you don't want an admin Jowy because you consider yourself the admin.

What is your fucking problem this time?

My fucking problem is that you made another decision that you had no business making by yourself? That should be obvious, both what my problem is and whether you had any business making that decision by yourself.

(November 14th, 2013, 10:14)NobleHelium Wrote: My fucking problem is that you made another decision that you had no business making by yourself?

Wasn't my decision, it was made by our game admin Ichabod.

He made the decision that ad hoc should fill the vacant spot, sent you a private message to make that post and unpause the game, all in the four minutes since ad hoc had posted?