As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PBEM 57- Tech Thread

Yeah, I put it in first post: Ruff, me, Queeg, Oxy. Finalizing it now; Korea color for Ruff and Japan color for Oxy, right?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Sounds good. Are we using the RB auto email method? If so, can someone set that up?
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

(January 3rd, 2014, 19:39)Ruff_Hi Wrote: errr - we need to hold that play order for speedy play. Pick 1 number between 1 and 4 and that player plays first with the others following the order above in post 58.

Right.... you're first in play order. Rolling again is not necessary.

Oops, I missed that there were further replies. Please disregard.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

It's off; just need Queeg's email to roll onward. Please check your settings; final WB file in first post

Turn played. Can I just say that I am currently leading in score.
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

Did someone PM novice for a tracker?

hawk2370 (at) the usual place.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

I have marble at my capital instead of wheat.
Also is the map size intended to be small (as opposed to the tiny used previously)?
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Ha - you do too. I initially thought that was a joke. I can't fix it - will need a new start.

*cough* fixed marble. Small was used previously; I figured I'd keep the same size as shown before.