I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Let's Make a Deal with Monte

Thanks, Gawdzak.

Hows things?

Got A great general, killed almost nakor stak beside 3 holkans and a knight, i done nothing with it.I put research on teology , so i think next turn go slavery and teocracy.Started knigs, cats everywere,

Thanks Mack. Yeah theo was the plan, with more military builds.

ALERT! THREAD NECRO!

I'm starting to read your thread, cycling back to the beginning after I post this. But, to business, I don't suppose you have any screenshots from around when you captured my city do you? I'm still trying to figure out exactly where all my units were placed at the end.

Will read soon, hope you weren't too bothered by my taking residence on your continent for a while. That city had a really nice harbor, great for tracking units all around the region! nod

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Looks like you had a bad run of people coming from off continent to harass you there for a while. At least almost everyone who ever gave you trouble in this game is dead now. lol

After my initial bit of land clearing to make room for the dyes city I have to say you were a good neighbor. I don't know what your planned timetable to take back that land was but I figured I'd be up a creek pretty soon when Krill gifted you those cannons. What made you wait to attack me? I thought the first think you'd do was ram a big stack of anything at me with those cannons to smash up my defenders and that'd be it. Whatever the reason, thanks, you helped me see the war with CH to the end. thumbsup

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Hi Xenu! I really really messed this game up, starting with initial micro. Especially given my land, I should have had a better showing. It was complicated by off continent miscreants; the last perpetrator being BGN who will get his at some point hammer At least he did me the favor of getting Q which was the real thorn in my side and actually set me back quite a bit from trying to attack Nakor.

I waited to attack because it seemed like you were having a grand old time. I didn't want to completely leave myself open by moving my Knight/Cav stack away from the BGN border just to take the one city. Didn't seem like a good idea for the rest of the would be contenders. To that end, I'm not sure why BGN hasn't tried to attack me. I amazingly have the 7th most power right now, so I guess I could put a big hurt on a stack, not that it wouldn't be rebuilt anyway.

I don't have screen shots at this computer, but you had three units in your city, three archers IIRC. I don't know where your other units ended up.

I could answer why he hasn't attacked you, based on what my fleet had seen around the region but since you're still alive that'll have to wait until later since it would be kind of a spoiler. But one could speculate that it could have been related indirectly to the ridiculous cannon gift....wink

Thanks for waiting to kill me, I was definitely trying to outlive Greece, that was my #1 goal since they attacked me. The first player to knock over my sandcastle is usually the person I try to drown, if I have any choice in the matter.

What are your goals for now? Be #6 in power? Just make it to the end alive? Unfortunately with HAK down for the count, too, I think that makes you the smallest potato in the area after Ruff. But your power was much higher than the other small fish (like me) so maybe you've enough of a deterrent now to be left alone.

Anyway, it was fun being your neighbor. Other than the attempted murder you weren't so bad. lol