For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

[Spoilers] Old Human Tourist: Empress of Azteca

(August 15th, 2015, 07:44)Commodore Wrote:
(August 14th, 2015, 16:29)Old Harry Wrote: It wasn't, but now maybe it is... Who else wants to play?
You, me, Fintourist, BGN...sure Dtay would be up for it, TBS ought to be...just need 2-3 more. nod

I need a bit of a break from civ. And Mrs. BGN would be highly disappointed desirous of committing violent crime against me if I started another game just now. Prudence dictates a different path for me for a little while. shades

(August 13th, 2015, 18:44)Krill Wrote: I didn't think you'd be planning on defending against clock games and at the end of the war I think I had the highest power by 10%. I wasn't concerned from the time Willow Lake was captured of getting crushed by dtay. Could have lost a few cities on defense but it would have just been a war of attrition.

I just read that you offered dtay white peace several turns before we gave him the ceasefire dubious.gif. You then say you're going to ruin our game and help BGN win when the ceasefire happens... I can't wait to see what he does to spoil your romance popcorn.

You were trying to win the game. I was out of the running the moment I had to waste a double artist bomb to hold one city. Expecting me to be a tool in your domination/ss victory does not help the case. And yes that logic does get you coming and going.
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18

(August 17th, 2015, 15:51)Old Harry Wrote:
(August 13th, 2015, 18:44)Krill Wrote: I didn't think you'd be planning on defending against clock games and at the end of the war I think I had the highest power by 10%. I wasn't concerned from the time Willow Lake was captured of getting crushed by dtay. Could have lost a few cities on defense but it would have just been a war of attrition.

I just read that you offered dtay white peace several turns before we gave him the ceasefire dubious.gif. You then say you're going to ruin our game and help BGN win when the ceasefire happens... I can't wait to see what he does to spoil your romance popcorn.

Want me to spoil the surprise?