Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[Spoilers] Old Human Tourist: Empress of Azteca

I've carefully shown him that we're attacking dtay by keeping our boat movements visible, we tried to warn him with the scout gift, and sniping cities from him makes no sense when dtay has his best city already and a huge stack of cavalry that we can't counter. If he doesn't want us to know where dtay's cav stack is so that our attack is better planned then he's an idiot.

Of course perhaps he's checked out and is just doing stuff at random.

And perhaps the lack of sleep due to Young Harry is making me cranky.

I agree that it doesn't seem to make the most sense, just throwing ideas out there.

Turn 169

(December 6th, 2014, 11:08)TheHumanHydra Wrote: Edit: And hopefully it will spur Krovice into action too. After this, I'd focus on building naval supremacy so we aren't threatened and dtay has to invest in defence, and so we can take advantage of any further opportunities that may present themselves (but I believe this is already the plan).

Spot on. I'm a bit apprehensive about how we can keep BGN from threatening our western flank in the way we're doing to dtay, but lets hope he just doesn't want to get into a fight. We have four Frigates already with another five arriving this turn, then eight further Frigate builds are lined up. I think some cities will just keep building them until Ships Of The Line become available, then they'll make those instead...

Cleverly dtay didn't actually finish Astronomy - he's hoping he won't have to - so he won't have any navy to speak of until t173 devil. Next turn is the big one, what times are you guys around tomorrow and Monday?

Demos and power.

(December 6th, 2014, 18:45)Old Harry Wrote: Next turn is the big one, what times are you guys around tomorrow and Monday?

Ill be around most of the day, thanks for asking popcorn popcorn popcorn

^ lol

Tomorrow I'll only be around from about 10:00 PM your time; I'm otherwise engaged most of the day. Monday I'll be around basically all day till about 11:00 or 11:30 PM your time.

I'm sorry if I annoyed you with my post earlier; I was just trying to help. frown

(December 6th, 2014, 22:37)TheHumanHydra Wrote: ^ lol

Tomorrow I'll only be around from about 10:00 PM your time; I'm otherwise engaged most of the day. Monday I'll be around basically all day till about 11:00 or 11:30 PM your time.

I'm sorry if I annoyed you with my post earlier; I was just trying to help. frown

Cool, I'll try and catch you both when I'm playing the turn neenerneener

I wasn't annoyed with you THH - but I was writing on my phone so the tone can be a bit off - sorry if it sounded like I was!

Ok, good to know. smile

Good luck! hammer

This definitely ought to be interesting!

BTW, how old is Young Harry?

Thanks guys, but interesting isn't what we're aiming for - we want a nice walk in the park with Krovice and Pindicator doing all the heavy lifting. mischief

It does look like pindicator took a city back though, so maybe he's not so checked out after all.

YH is eight months old and this week learned how to leak this weird green gunk everywhere. Eeeww...