I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[Spoilers] Old Human Tourist: Empress of Azteca

(December 8th, 2014, 03:58)Old Harry Wrote: YH is eight months old and this week learned how to leak this weird green gunk everywhere. Eeeww...

Well, it gets worse before it gets better. alright My little one is halfway to 3.

(December 8th, 2014, 12:00)Grimace Wrote: Well, it gets worse before it gets better. alright My little one is halfway to 3.

One and a half? crazyeye

In other news - hurry up and play dtay! I don't want to double move you and I don't want to be in a four way turn split!

My youngest has gas that would make our Labrador proud. Seems painful too, not much sleep being had...

(December 8th, 2014, 13:14)Ceiliazul Wrote: My youngest has gas that would make our Labrador proud. Seems painful too, not much sleep being had...

Ouch alright. At this point I'm just baffled at how anyone thinks having more than one kid is a good idea bow.

(December 8th, 2014, 13:14)Ceiliazul Wrote: My youngest has gas that would make our Labrador proud. Seems painful too, not much sleep being had...

Gripe water. You can buy it in CVS/Rite Aid/Walgreens and it is a life saver.

We've been using, and it helps. Almost six months now, hoping some dietary variety will help soon.

Ah, the green output. Yeah, that stuff makes for all kinds of fun. Our youngest is giving us some nice green effulgence whenever exposed to dairy; YH might be in the throes of a protein sensitivity. Or hell, food dye. Or given age, maybe even eating grass...gotta love it. Wait until potty training!
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Its just a cold with runny nose and extra crying. He's starting to feel better today, but oh god its heart-wrenching when there's nothing you can do to make him feel better straight away shakehead.

Turn 170

Dreylin/Cynheard and Pindicator are at peace now, Pindicator and dtay traded cities and dtay has stuffed his coastal cities with enough units that I don't think we can take any of them frown. The least well defended are Ryan and Pyrulea, but each would take more units than I want to sacrifice. Sorry lurkers.

I didn't end turn, and everything is still in place to attack, but I don't think attacking gains us anything now. We could pillage a bunch of seafood, blockade some coast and perhaps by forking his southern cities raze one or two. We've achieved our minor aim of making him stretch his forces. Attacking now would remove that necessity, as we'd lose most of our Ampihbious units to raze a handful of cities.

The new plan is to try to milk that Great General out of Azza and perhaps from Dreylin/Cynheard or Pindicator somehow, then to commando the Jewish holy city. Also grabbing Mil Sci soon might force dtay to use Cav as well as Rifles in his coastal cities. I'm not totally happy about this, because I well remember what our dithering over attacking dtay did for us in PB13 and I think Krovice are waiting to pile on, but I don't see enough gain in attacking now. Anyone wanting to convince me to attack has 13 hours before the turn rolls.

Other stuff that happened included whipping universities into B and F while G, V and Y complete them naturally. The oxford build begins next turn, should be done in plenty of time for our golden age. We settled Ursula and are down to 3 spaces left for new cities on our continent.

And I gifted one of his workers back to Dreylin. The other has a bit of work left to do.

Demos and power:

I agree with your decision. I don't really have a good grasp of what's possible in terms of production, whether it's feasible to build up a bigger attack force, or better to just focus on economy/navy/finishing off Azza.