I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] joey and scooter's thread: FUN THINGS ONLY

Ha. How many units did you lose killing that last GG LB? lol

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(August 17th, 2015, 16:51)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: Ha. How many units did you lose killing that last GG LB? lol

Amazingly, only two IIRC. One of the first jans I ram,ed into it did amazingly well, racking up like 4 hits in a 0.01% battle. So, I was very happy the next day, just not on that day. lol

Hehe, tell me about it. Another 50t of war before Persia finally fell. In hindsight do you think you would have been any better off either attacking HAK first or hitting up the next level of military to something like cannons sooner?

Quote:He is spreading Confucianism to cities with no religion - this is one of the biggest arguments AGAINST a cultural victory, although it could either be a misdirection or a mistake. For CV you actually want to found new garbage "flycatcher" cities in the hope that they'll get a random religion spread that you don't have... TBS has 5, but an additional one could cut a half-dozen turns or more from his victory date.

I wonder what the chance of getting a free Islam/Budda spread was on this map. But to be honest, I just never thought of that point. Shrine + Spiritual AP temples were too tempting. I did spend some time looking if anyone had any cities nearby with those religions that I could conquer for a bit. They never really reached our part of the world though.