I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Replacement Needed for ISDG

(March 21st, 2014, 21:49)regoarrarr Wrote: The RB participation in the ISDG ended so long ago I can't even remember who the various parties were that were responsible, but I assume there is some sort of snarky joke that can be made about one of those teams now dropping out.

If so, please assume that I have made said joke, and that it was funny, and that you laughed.

Thanks.

Your mom made a snarky joke!

Seriously, Rego, you need to hop back in the playing pool! Get your PBEM 8 on in this ISDG takeover...
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(March 21st, 2014, 21:49)regoarrarr Wrote: The RB participation in the ISDG ended so long ago I can't even remember who the various parties were that were responsible, but I assume there is some sort of snarky joke that can be made about one of those teams now dropping out.

If so, please assume that I have made said joke, and that it was funny, and that you laughed.

Thanks.

I laughed.
Active in:
FFH-20: Jonas Endain of the Clan of Embers
EITB Pitboss 1: Clan/Elohim/Calabim with Mardoc and Thoth

(March 21st, 2014, 17:33)Oxyphenbutazone Wrote: I tried to register a CFC account, but the registration email never went through. Is there anyway to fix this? Also, it seems like Hulkmusclor played a turn after a sub was requested. Can you make sure that he actually intends to relinquish control of his civ?

Hi Oxy. Could you PM Caledorn for instructions on how to proceed? I think he is going to use his admin password to give you control of the civ. Thanks!

done.

Thanks.

I'll assume you made a sly quip on something related to this:

(March 18th, 2014, 11:46)YossarianLives Wrote: CivFr

[...]

There has been no diplo conducted for quite awhile, as far as I can tell.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Who are even still playing in this game. I heard Mack left his team shortly after RB died.
In Soviet Russia, Civilization Micros You!

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
“I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”

Hah, so he appeared suddenly, crushed RB within a matter of weeks, and then disappeared as quickly as he arrived? That's amazing lol

(March 24th, 2014, 21:30)Bobchillingworth Wrote: Hah, so he appeared suddenly, crushed RB within a matter of weeks, and then disappeared as quickly as he arrived? That's amazing lol

We got crushed? o_O
Where can I read this stuff?

(March 25th, 2014, 05:39)Jowy Wrote:
(March 24th, 2014, 21:30)Bobchillingworth Wrote: Hah, so he appeared suddenly, crushed RB within a matter of weeks, and then disappeared as quickly as he arrived? That's amazing lol

We got crushed? o_O

We were not crushed, we won a resounding victory thanks to BB. Do not listen to the likes of Bob and the other Goldsteinian traitors with their lies about our non-existant loss. We have always been at war with Eastasia. I love Big Brother!
Travelling on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam.

(March 25th, 2014, 05:39)Jowy Wrote: We got crushed? o_O

Simplified summary: RB managed to get an early/mid-game lead, got piled by 4/5 opponents from every direction, died.

Side story: CFC got a fairly slow start, recruited mack to play their turns, position improved dramatically, participated in destroying RB. tongue What's now happening, no idea.

At least Sullla is the moderator of our ISDG forum, can't remember who else, kjn I think. But yeah, there is lots of good material for reading despite the fact that it wasn't a winning game from RB perspective.
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3