Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

Generic Lurker Thread

I agree, would definitely have left the treant alone...unless the cow wasn't roaded? I couldn't tell from the screenshot, but it's possible the treant tile was necessary to reach city.

Cow wasn't roaded IIRC.

Ah. Truth. I could've sworn that it was.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

I wonder if anyone has settled the various islands and small continents. There was quite a lot of land available to each player, if they could manage to look beyond the contested areas on the mainland. Not sure how to ask Mardoc (or anyone else) without giving away spoilers, if they haven't defogged most of the map yet.

Mardoc hasn't, HK hasn't (from back when Maddoc broke down his cities), I doubt Kragroth has enough cities to go overseas, but Briain might have.

I'm pretty sure Mardoc doesn't know about the continent at all, though he's seen the islands. The spiders have perhaps been a bit too effective.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Having enough unsettled land remaining for each player to at least double the size of their empires makes the current fighting seem kind of silly, although I understand why it began and continues. It's too bad Brian is mostly out of the game (judging by his score); he's in a great position to run away with the game if he goes all-in on expansion.