I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

A New FFH PBEM

Tracker:

eitb36 {at} gmail.com

Visit here to see who has the turn: http://mistbinder.org/tracker/tracker.php?game=ffh36

Players (in play order):

- GreyWolf, Beeri Bawl of the Luchiurp, mturkhan [at] yandex.ru

- Yell0w, Furia the Mad of the Balseraphs, rby3110w [at] gmail.com

- Kredom, Flauros of the Calabim, kredom [at] gmail.com

- DaveV / Commodore, Tasunke of the Hippus, rbdavev9 [at] gmail.com

- Bobchillingworth, Auric Ulvin of the Illians, bobchillingworth [at] gmail.com

- Ellimist, Sheelba of the Clan, ellimistbeyond [at] gmail.com

Additionally, Qg is waiting in the wings in case Hyborem is summoned, or if someone needs a human to takeover Basium / their old civ.

Game Rules:

* Keelyn and Volanna are banned.

* Tower requires Omniscience.

* Tsunami spell banned.

Game Settings:

Mod: EitB.

Variant: None.

Human takeover allowed for Infernals / Basium: Yes/color].

Compact Enforced: [color=Lime]Off

Impossible To Fulfil Map Design Requests- Natural without being completely random; not biased toward any particular civ.

Game Speed: Quick.

Difficulty: Map Maker's pick.

Barbarians: Raging.

Orthus: Off.

Acheron: Off.

Lairs: Off.

Huts: Off.

Start Era: Ancient.

Wildlands: On.

Living World: On.

Vassals: Off.

Tech trading: Off.

Diplomacy: AI Diplomacy .

All Unique Features: Up to Map Maker.

Advanced Start- Off.

Game proposal stuff:

Anyone up for one? I'm good with most settings, FFH or EitB. Variant or vanilla is fine, I'd be interested in a game which starts 1 era in, although I suppose that could engender some balance issues. Another 3-spell Adept start / No Settlers / Advanced Start game could be fun as well. Or starting with a single-spell Mage, or something. Whatever!

Maybe, but the timing is bad. June is going to be a busy month for me (my son is having surgery on June 5), so I would most likely need a pause, a teammate, or a late start.

(April 28th, 2014, 19:11)DaveV Wrote: Maybe, but the timing is bad. June is going to be a busy month for me (my son is having surgery on June 5), so I would most likely need a pause, a teammate, or a late start.
If you can be back up and running by July...I'll dedlurk you Dave!
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Thanks, Commodore, I think that would work out well. It's all moot, of course, if more players don't appear.

I'm interested.
Active in:
FFH-20: Jonas Endain of the Clan of Embers
EITB Pitboss 1: Clan/Elohim/Calabim with Mardoc and Thoth

Sign me up
"Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"
- Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Sweet. Just need one more smile

I got a "maybe" from Qg, who isn't sure he'll have enough time. I don't mind delaying or putting a game on hiatus for a period in the summer if Dave / anyone else requires it- holding turns only drives me nuts when it occurs without forewarning or explanation.

Seeing how this game might start right around the time where I've got to write all the tests and stuff, I might need to pull out or find a dedlurker who might take over for a couple of weeks. After June I'm golden though.
"Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"
- Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

I'm in, though I will not be able to play until 12th of May.

Yell0w, I can probably cover you for a couple of weeks (although not for May 29th - June 2nd or any time during July, but it sounds like you'd be able to start up again before that). Unfortunately, I'm not sure how well our timezones would suit up (I generally play between 0500 and 0900). Still, prepared to offer.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.