Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

Shaka; Wonder-monger and all-around Nice Guy

i thought your demos looked very good, how come molach is so far ahead now??

(August 16th, 2014, 12:11)GermanJojo Wrote: i thought your demos looked very good, how come molach is so far ahead now??

Well, for one this game is moving fast, you have got used to pbem 59 pace. Over here you get a turn a day and in some rare ocassions 2 turns in one day. neenerneener

Demos are missleading. Molach has allways been the top dog. My economy was in par to his only when I was in a GA. This despiste the fact the he was whipping/drafting and I wasn't. He has more land that is just better than mine.

Beakers wise he is ahead but not by much. One tech maybe (1.3k beakers). He does has so much production and cities tha me. His power is almost double than the rest combined. He is invading Commodore with 86 units that I can see right now, there are parts of the land that I can't see so there is a good chance that there are more.
He has 27 crui, 28 cats, 10 muskets and a lot of obsolete crap. This is after taking 2 semi well defended (in units I mean) cities from commodore.
Commodore will definitely lose two more cities next turn and there is a very high chance (I will said 70%) that he lose his capital too. After that Molach just needs to keep rolling over.
Commodore has in his capital 3 pikes, 1 Knight, 2 archers. One of his pikes and the Knight has a GG atached. Molach has 13 Crui next to the city. That is the most defended city of Commodore. Other cities have like 2 units only and Molach have 10 units next to then.

On top of that I have also invaded Commodore this turn. I can't let Molach have everything. The problem is that in order to keep up economically with Molach I couldn't draft or whip so everything had to be slowbuild, which is not ideal. My forces are 13 musketeers, 7 HA, 22 cats, 8 cannons and a lot of obsolete crap, there are more units comming but it would take time to catch up especially the cannons, I think would be able to take 3 cities at best.

Ruff could also attack me any moment now, wouldn't really make much sense but he could do it, re-take a couple of cities of his from before I took over this game.

I know this would be so much prettier with pictures, but I always forget to take then duh

I remember to take pictures!

APart from the units show yo can see a pike that can attack the city next turn too.
Molach did took Commodore capital with heavy loses. Callao es empty. Now what to do?
First I'm shock that Pelican Point didn't felt. Molach should have taken without much problem.
If the next turn PP doesn't fell then I think I can raze Atacama and keep Callao.
If PP does fell then I think I'll raze both cities and try to resettle a couple cities there a bit later.

More stuff here, going to the new capital in the north, though Molach will get there first, I have hopes that he'd fail land that I can take/raze. I need the money.

More pictures because why not!

Units

Random picture of Molach land

And to end this, demos

(August 16th, 2014, 17:27)retep Wrote:
(August 16th, 2014, 12:11)GermanJojo Wrote: i thought your demos looked very good, how come molach is so far ahead now??

Well, for one this game is moving fast, you have got used to pbem 59 pace. Over here you get a turn a day and in some rare ocassions 2 turns in one day. neenerneener

Wha-wha what??? Playing so quickly will ruin the game! rolf

Thanks again for the pictures. It looks like Moloch took massive losses from his invasion, you may still have a chance!

(August 17th, 2014, 03:00)GermanJojo Wrote:
(August 16th, 2014, 17:27)retep Wrote:

Wha-wha what??? Playing so quickly will ruin the game! rolf

Thanks again for the pictures. It looks like Moloch took massive losses from his invasion, you may still have a chance!

From wikipedia:
Moloch, also known as Molech, Molekh, Molok, Molek, Molock, Moloc, Melech, Milcom, or Molcom.

CLose enough to Molach I guess? neenerneener

Another turn came and yet I failed to take pictures.

Anyway things are looking up!
Plan for the next turns are:
Molach will take the last 3 cities of commodore next turn, this will eliminated Commodore.
I will settle four cities asap to grab land, this might annoy Molach but I have to keep being competitive somehow.
In the tech deparment, I'm researching guild this turn, next turn Banking, next turn I save gold while stealing RP from Molach. This should be enough to get rifling the same turn as Molach. He'll have cavalry and I'll have cannons.
After that I not sure, I need to see how things will look.

Hey retep

Do you need me to pick up the saves now? Thanks so much for filling in for me, I posted a bit of an explanation in the 59 thread.

I think you should read the tech thread for this game Hashoosh. smile