Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

Imperium 41 – All reports and discussions are made here for Imperium 41

(August 13th, 2014, 05:43)thrawn Wrote: I wrote a detailed report while playing - over 100 pages w/ screenshots describing all strategic decisions, but lost the file. Here is a short report of the main points I remember and unfortunately I'm not able to include the considerations and strategic decisions I faced throughout the game.

Nooooo! How could you! I must know how you did it!
Seriously, I didn't even have a fleet by the time you had conquered the galaxy, and I'm pretty sure that the Psilons at least had enough shielding to be immune to my early weapons.
I didnt really see the point of Whitemage making the save files available before, but now I want to see your game! Well played and congratulations on taking Gold!

Great set of reports! (Though losing 100+ pages of screenshots and reports must have been really frustrating - I'm sorry to hear that, thrawn!)

I didn't play this one myself (I did download the save, but never actually looked at it; large galaxy + spreadsheet recordkeeping + temptation to post, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" in lieu of the official participation line = not a good fit for me right now) but I'm glad to see that several people did!

Without giving too much away, there may possibly be another Imperium in the works now....

My report is up here:
http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=7129

Put into its own thread due to excessive length. crazyeye

I still can't upload all 4 players' autosaves, which is 9.2MB, but I finally am able to upload 3, which is 5.46MB. See attached the official Imperium 41 tournament autosave histories by 3 players who finished (for toddestan's autosaves see his report and link). I checked all of them for errors and found none (game bugs are not errors). If you do find error, please post it here.

To make them work, you will need a config file in the folder where you paste the autosaves.
Official saves start at GAME8.SAV and go up from there. Below that they are not official, but some were provided by the players to show startup details.

Hint: rename any of the autosave files to SAVE1.GAM then load the first slot to see the game state in the given turn. Repeat for other game states.

Enjoy!

Attached Files
.zip   Imperium41OfficialAutosavesThrawnIanusZieman.zip (Size: 5.46 MB / Downloads: 2)