Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

Joey/Parkin get up and slam

bam, game up!

[Image: PturRjz.png]

Silver lookin' nice, I like what I see! SIP of course though, as the current RB mapmaking meta is "SIP or shoot yourself in the motherfucking foot." The northeast is looking a bit disappointing; I was hoping we could find another seafood up there easily. We'll be able to see a lot more of the water when our borders expand in five turns. Thus I propose we send the scout right at the silver, to see if there's some food nearby to feed it, and then swing back towards the coast southeast of the capital to again find some easy seafood that could be hooked up with a capital-built workboat. Even with Cha's +3 Happy, finding early happiness resources is nice because that's yet another whip unhappy that can be stacked up. Can't really ever have too much happy for a long, long time...

Set our build to a workboat and our tech to be immediately AH, as we discussed in our sims.

[Image: 9MsBe80.png]

Demographics looking real solid. cool

[Image: qf6vQI5.png]

Any ideas on naming scheme? Just left it default for now.

Infinity times more production and food than our nearest rival... we can't lose! lol

I also agree on scouting the Silver, though I'm more interested in the tile yield than the extra happiness in our situation. Either way, I think we both agree that we want a city near that Silver fairly early. smile
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

(July 5th, 2014, 20:28)GermanJojo Wrote: Any ideas on naming scheme? Just left it default for now.

Hmm... we've got a French leader and Viking civ. Something about surrender and boats? Names of sunken ships, starting with Titanic? lol

Possibly useful: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_shipwrecks

Just one idea, anyway.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Got a password there? smile
Lord Parkin

Woops, knew I was forgetting something. Sent via PM.

Shipwrecks sounds like a cool idea, lets go with that.

retook the turn the same way as before; password is also the same.

Yum!

[Image: pYCSEDS.png]

[Image: QeYTTtE.png]

Scout towards the NW or further S along the coast?

Hmm, maybe NW then head S? Either way works though.

We're unlikely to have a large number of Scout turns with Emperor barbs, so let's try to make the most of him.
Lord Parkin

[Image: 5IXEvUo.png]

I like continuing towards the NW for now.

Looks like coast 2NW? So maybe 1NW-1SW or 1NW-1NE if you want to head NW next. smile
Lord Parkin