For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

Finnish Flash - Hitting with the speed of a hurricane

Hang on, you're still playing on after HK converted to AI? Why?

Edit: I mean, why are the other players still sending turns? Obviously you play on the end on SP.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Yes, I am.

Well, I'd be fine stopping to play this right here... I mean, I can't lose anymore. And obviously it's boring to play against AIs...

But Kredom and Kragroth want to fight till the end so might as well play.

Good job!

Perhaps one of the others has some crazy scheme to try to win? Religious victory or something...
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

Thanks, Molach!

Nope, they don't have any chance for religious victory - the most spread is RoK and I own that one. Other options for them: Towers (no chance, too much tech) and Altars (none built so far) - I think they're just playing for the fun out of it...

Kredom (Svarts) might be retiring from PBEM games - or so it seems as he wants to fight till the end in his last game in here. Or then he just meant it such that he only has one game going on at the moment.

Yeah, that could be a rationale for Kredom.

I think it's pretty obvious that Kragroth has a tendency to overrate his own chance of winning in games, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's no real plan behind this... (I actually still haven't read any of the remaining players spoiler threads, so not based on any knowledge.)
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Alright. I think they finally decided to give up.

Shame for one reason: I was about to get Meshabber of Dis in 2-3 turns yikes.

Laaaame. Meshabber is soooo '31 - Mithril Golem is all the rage these days.

lol

MG is actually a pretty sucky unit compared to MoD.

And it comes later, too....shall we give it another 30s?

Or magic immunity at least. I figured it had it from the pedia description, but apparently not. No matter what you do, it will remain a painfully slow unit that can't be hasted.