I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

PB20 replacement

Greetings fellow RBers,

I'm going to be moving away from the UK for a year or so in around six weeks. As much as I enjoy having a turn to play everyday, I think it's better for everyone if I have a look for subs for my games now before they progress further and they have even more of my mistakes to correct. I'm particularly looking for an unspoiled replacement for PB20, as this game is still in the early stages and any mistakes of my own can be salvaged. There is plenty of time for someone unspoiled to come forward as I will continue playing the turns until I leave, I just thought it would be more enjoyable for whoever takes over to have a bigger say in the outcome.

Post here or PM me if you have any questions.

Bump.

Napoleon of the Vikings in the TOW mod. Charasmatic beserkers. Organised Trading Posts. Splendid Synergy.

You know you want to

I might be interested, but first I will need to know where the mod is.

(August 2nd, 2014, 01:11)classical_hero Wrote: I might be interested, but first I will need to know where the mod is.

http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=6632

Thanks Classical, German has kindly linked the mod. I've PMed you the civ password, feel free to log in and look around.

Hey classical, long time no see.

If you are not interested or able, I could give this a shot smile