I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[TECH] Unified announcement thread for Pitbosses/NatNeg Server hosted by Caledorn

(November 7th, 2018, 09:04)Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote: Can I get a reload in PB41 to Gavagai's logout save? I misclicked and ended turn before making moves. Thanks!

Reloaded, have fun.

Thanks!

IMPORTANT!

Please refer to this link http://www.realmsbeyond.net/forums/showt...#pid693586 for discussion, as we need to find a new solution for hosting the Pitboss games! We need to find options before christmas!
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

Requesting a reload to right before i started my turn in pb41.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Reload request for PB40 to Magic's logout save this morning.

(December 28th, 2018, 18:18)Old Harry Wrote: Reloaded to Magic Science's logout. 6h on the clock.

Well done for keeping to a turn a day over Christmas!

As Caledorns hosting discontinues, the Pitboss games moved on Zulan's server. The main administration will be provided by me and I hope 
we could hold Caledorns high quality level of service smile
Please discuss questions about the new server in the new thread.