I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

PBEM 61 Organization & Tech Thread

So lets make official REM victory.
GG everyone!

Well If you feel you cannot make a move retep then GG guys. I thought that I didn't have this decisively won quite yet, although I can see why after you recieved the save you would feel like it was a bit out of reach. Tbf what you could not see is that I will birth another GP for a 2nd GA back to back, with the caveat of there being a 13% chance of it being a 2nd Spy, unless you forgot that I am in a Golden Age atm and wish to continue on?

Just graciously accept the victory and move on. smile Good game!

Good game, congrats REM. I really enjoyed this game, even though I didn't put much effort in since November. Priorities went to the girlfriend-now-fiancee tongue I learned a lot too, but I'm afraid my civ-days are over. Thanks for the map Commodore!

(May 25th, 2015, 23:09)GermanJoey Wrote: Just graciously accept the victory and move on. smile Good game!

Haha I know, I was enjoying this game is all and was hoping for a big all out climatic war is all tongue gg all.

(May 26th, 2015, 10:42)Cornflakes Wrote: Good game, congrats REM. I really enjoyed this game, even though I didn't put much effort in since November. Priorities went to the girlfriend-now-fiancee tongue I learned a lot too, but I'm afraid my civ-days are over. Thanks for the map Commodore!

Yes I did too - I won't have much time to read around it until I am over my yearly review in work. I hope you enjoyed me sending all my spare resources to help in your war and drafting ability. My plan was to make you dependent on me so you wouldn't try and snipe the old Bob cities on our border. It seemed like you had a pretty good fightback too!

Indeed thanks for the map commodore, great fun to play on. One thing I realised looking it over a few turns ago - did you mean to put only one fur on the entire map next to cornflakes? tongue but nitpicking aside, very interesting and well balanced, great fun to play on. Those pesky island cities did make conflicts annoying. Probably the most enjoyable FFA I've played. Thanks all. Now this is over I shall look to join the next that takes my fancy. I felt bad about joining another until this ended as my reporting was patchy to say the least.

(May 26th, 2015, 10:42)Cornflakes Wrote: Priorities went to the girlfriend-now-fiancee tongue I learned a lot too, but I'm afraid my civ-days are over.
And congrats to you, Cornflakes! Word to wise; definitely keep *some* hobbies of your own. But she definitely trumps any particular time conflicts. nod

(May 26th, 2015, 10:55)ReallyEvilMuffin Wrote: Indeed thanks for the map commodore, great fun to play on. One thing I realised looking it over a few turns ago - did you mean to put only one fur on the entire map next to cornflakes? tongue but nitpicking aside, very interesting and well balanced, great fun to play on. Those pesky island cities did make conflicts annoying. Probably the most enjoyable FFA I've played. Thanks all. Now this is over I shall look to join the next that takes my fancy. I felt bad about joining another until this ended as my reporting was patchy to say the least.
You're most welcome, and yes the furs were blatant favoritism! wink *beats drum for PB27*
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(May 26th, 2015, 11:59)Commodore Wrote:
(May 26th, 2015, 10:42)Cornflakes Wrote: Priorities went to the girlfriend-now-fiancee tongue I learned a lot too, but I'm afraid my civ-days are over.
And congrats to you, Cornflakes! Word to wise; definitely keep *some* hobbies of your own. But she definitely trumps any particular time conflicts. nod

The problem is daily consistent turn playing required of a multiplayer PB/PBEM game. I'll definitely stick around and may sign on as non-turn-playing team mate who can show up once or twice a week. I really do enjoy creating microplans such as going after a specific wonder or military first-strike. And thanks for the firs smile

GG's all, grats REM. Cool to see someone pull off an aggressive victory like that.