I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Gavagai, the God-Emperor

You had every right to constantly attack me, in my opinion. You seem to be confused. I'm not whining "its so not fair 2metra attacked me," I'm trying to say "2metra is constantly attacking me, so I have to defend against him." Your obliteration of dtay's coast was would have been in store for me had I not kept up an active defense. This is in context of trying to explain Gavagai that you were a real problem/threat for me, hence my paranoia. Yes, I had like 4x your ships/units, but I wasn't able to use all of them to kill you because the situation was so tense with Gav. For example, if Gav and I had equal militaries and he could bring 200 ships to the table, I'd only have 150 on hand because I need an additional 50 to deal with yours. Thus, the Portugeuse vs Carthage theatre was a lot more even matched than you'd otherwise think. On top of that, Gav built up an additional western navy, which made things even more difficult, which was why I was so desperate to finish you off.

FYI I built western navy to counter the naval presence of yours which I perceived as a threat to my western coast. A great source of confusion for me was that at no point I thought about 2metra as a serious threat for you and looked at your wars as some extravagant entertainment to which you have chosen to indulge yourself instead of pursuing serious strategic goals.

All you say Jojo seems right I know what you are talking about for strategic reasons and so on and I understand, I am just not sure it was me who constantly attacked you, in my opinion it was exactly the opposite - it was you who was declaring wars to me. But maybe I just do not remember correctly.