Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

ToW 1.3 PBEM

lol at those delays. At least they were for funny reasons. toast

48hrs. Whither the save?

Sending it now. Sorry, this week was pretty hectic.

GermanJoey and Ichabod both prefer to call the game. Dreylin prefers to play on only if it involves imminent conquest attempts. TBS and I think we're a lock to win now, but don't think we can actually go on the offensive yet. So, I think it's time to end the game now. Thanks all for playing on a little longer. smile

Good game, it was a pleasure having you as opponents!

You can't go on the offense... just after obliterating half of my cities? twirl

Good game, looking forward to reading your thread to see how crazy your snowball got!

Good game, everyone. Congrats Seven + TBS.

Well that was interesting. Congrats to the winners!

GG everyone. smile

Any thoughts on Agr? I mentioned to Seven earlier in the game that I thought it was too good. Specifically I can't see myself picking Fin over it, but maybe Fin is a bit weak. I haven't added things up now that we're in the late game though.

Cha worked very well for us too, but it's hard to see it as overpowered. It's always going to be map dependent in it's current implementation too unfortunately.

I liked the chop change. We certainly weren't clear cutting everything immediately even though it was more tempting than usual. Wharves were fun too and come at a time where a lot of techs look really tempting which is good.

There's some comments in my thread about it. I dunno, it seems impossibly too good. I like the way Gawdzak put it: "the new AGR is basically for every 4 pop, grow another pop that works a grass farm, except you don't even need to pay for the happy nor the maintenance for extra pop. That seems pretty OP." How did it feel to you guys? Did you have trouble managing happy cap at all, even with Cha? Would Agr without Cha have been bad? What did you think when your CY just exploded into the stratosphere?

I like wharves too... my Moai was really quite amazing during my GA, it was def worth sidelining to Compass even with harbors being essentially worthless on this map.