I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

HTPC and other Computer Issues

(December 30th, 2014, 17:21)antisocialmunky Wrote: You can just stick it in another PCIe slot. Any size > then pin count work.

Thanks Anti. I'll swap it over.

Update: Swapped to the 2nd PCIe slot and the PC failed to recognize my monitor, failed to start NVidia control panel and swapped to 800 x 600 ... at which point almost all of the auto-start software complained about the screen resolution. I've swapped it back.
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

That's because the drivers are port dependent. Just reinstall the drivers.
In Soviet Russia, Civilization Micros You!

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
“I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”

Thanks. I will do that. Can I just say that I hate installing / reinstalling nVidia drivers?
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.