I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] SevenSpirits and The Black Sword - Baguettes and Circuses

Looks like we didn't elicit a single curse from GJ, I'm disappointed. mischief

We got this with the save:

Germam Joey Wrote:Forgot y'all had research vis on me, big egg on my face. frown

Logistic thoughts for the next few turns. We get Theo/bulb Banking T102 and throw our GA. T103 we revolt and the first units come off the queues. My signs say which unit comes out T103 and the second unit should come out T104. We get Construction and Engineering T103 and T104(I think). We have two turns to stage before attacking T106. I was trying for a T106 attack, it might be better to wait a turn as we'll have a lot of reinforcements coming but I guess we can judge based on Yuri's garrisons.

[Image: KDtB6Ar.jpg]

This water attack consists of two galleys, from Heroclix(whipped) and Terroix. Terroix completes it's mace and probably goes back to the NE. The second mace comes from Monix and we add 2 chariots to soften the axes.

[Image: 8orJi43.jpg]

In the north I was looking at 6 knights; 2 from Radix, 1 from Monix, Formix, Asterix and Bombix. Along with 2 chariots. We currently have 3 chariots up around here, I want to pull another from Wontfix. In support we also have the 2 maces from Radix and we can probably get a LB next turn from Monix too.

[Image: H7qUruV.jpg]

Our attack on Oxford. Send the current galley down to pick up knights from the south. I realise now that the one from Wheatabix can't reach, so revise that down to 6 knights on the stage tile. 2 from Aquatix, 1 from Statistix, Plastix, Wontfix and Unix. Then we also have two galleys supporting, the current one which can return in time and 1 from the cap. We should be able to fill these, 3 knights and a mace at least, perhaps the composition should be changed a bit. Capital's galley could take the the knight from Heroclix and a mace from Bombix. 2 Knights for the second galley could come from Obelix/Wheatabix/Asterix/Aquatix, maybe others.

For completeness:
[Image: 7Snhjsh.jpg]

[Image: NJGiFbF.jpg]

I imagine afterwards we'd continue outputting units to support the attack, perhaps buff some of the other borders.

(April 2nd, 2015, 03:35)The Black Sword Wrote: Looks like we didn't elicit a single curse from GJ, I'm disappointed. mischief

lol, first thing I see when I click on your thread... don't worry, you guys elicited many curses from me, most recently when you razed my MoM city a turn before the Taj completed. lol The Frigate rush was brilliant by the way, I was completely shocked to see those upgraded triremes, and right as I was so worried about a thousand knights and musketeers flooding into my borders from the northwest... which still might have been a problem, considering that I had so many units uselessly trapped on the island! Ah, if only Cuirassiers could walk on water...

geez, Guilds T101, Engineering T104? you were a lot more ahead of me in tech than I had realized, I thought I was pretty close to parity other than Edu/Lib, which I had thought you spent a couple of builbs on to secure. I didn't get Guilds till T106 and Engineering until T110!

beat you to that Parthenon, though. shades

Yeah, that got a few curses from me, beaten to both Parth and Hanging Gardens.

(December 8th, 2014, 07:26)The Black Sword Wrote: Hmm, I gave it a bit more thought. It's possible that someone lost a warrior that turn, leaving enough power for Mack to get BW. Besides Yuri, only Dreylin has a warrior at that stage, but it's only been built at T16, doesn't seem like enough time to get it killed. Then both Mack and Dreylin built a warrior T19. It would make everything internally consistent, unlike my previous effort, which had Mack somehow coming up with both of the warriors on T19.

Yeah, but Yuris conspired with the RNG to do it anyway. lol

Good read & some good info gained for next time, thanks!