For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

Q Bakes an Evil Doom Muffin

We have a lake tile, a winery 1t to complete. 2 mines. Cottage 1t to complete. I know we can't grow on units atm.

REM, you mind if I take over as turnplayer? I think I can keep the pace moving a bit quicker.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Yeah please do . I am so sorry, I sent you those messages re the loss of the city and then my email asking for you to play for a while whilst I was out of the country never sent... Bah screwy airport wifi. Went on a last min holiday to portugal when my partner found some childcare. I do apologise. I have also been struggling as I have been without my iphone for around 2 weeks now, so I have no hangouts, no taptalk or anything notifying me of any messages. Really struggling without it.

I am back in in regards to usual availability now though, and will try and catch up with things here.