For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

[Team 2 & Lurkers Only] Kragroth: Orc Warchief Speaks!

A small update:

Lanun's cap was razed couple turns ago, it was tempting to keep it, but REM would've probably just pillaged those caves.

Also, I'm trying to remove Lanun's island cities, took one this turn:

First warriorpult to do some damage.

Then a coinflip:

Success! Next target is seen in the picture as well.

I kept this as it'll add some nice free commerce to the whole empire (all cities gain +1c).

These were played actually a week ago, REM hasn't sent a save in a while now.

Thanks for the update Auro. Most appreciated.

Bye bye Kurio's 2nd capital:

It burned obviously.

Next turn REM had a counterattack and wiped out most of Hippus' highly promoted and very badly injuried horsemen. Sucks but was well worth it, I managed to clear them with the remaining horsemen/wolf riders that were able to promoheal.

I have a 2nd stack coming from east, some cats to soften up the defense. I have workers following closely to make it quick to reach the enemy borders; should give REM only 2 turns to react. I don't think he'll have that much of garrison in the east, esepcially as I'm burning stuff in the northwest part of his empire.

This is still ongoing???
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Yeah, surprisingly. REM is sending the save every now and then... sometimes every other day, sometimes every other week. So the pace is certainly terrible. I guess REM is still enjoying this somewhat as he doesn't seem to want to give up even though the outcome has been clear for a while.

More destroying:

Heavy losses. Only killed 1 centaur. But that's okay, I got another boat of Orcs ready..

I kept the city for change, it's a good city to throw my units in. Might be a wrong move incase there's a boat full of centaurs nearby. I dobut it though.

Here's to show some power drops:

Here's the stack in south going to attack next turn:

REM has 11 warrior + 1 centaur in Pain which should not be enough.

This game has been won. Thanks Antti. The last turn was 2 cities. Both lacking defenders. Good game.

Highest tier units were Cultists used by the Triad and those didn't even see combat.