For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

WW 34 sign-up thread

(January 14th, 2015, 05:08)Jkaen Wrote: MJW, is there any RP flavour to this game? (i.e. is this a medieval/modern/fantasy etc village?)

I didn't have anything in mind but it has to be a modern village otherwise some things I put in the game wouldn't be possible.

Well everyone other than Jabbz has read their role PM. Normally I wouldn't allow replacement players after the game starts (if you don't play your team deserves to be put at a disadvantage) but here it's just dumb luck who's team Jabbz is on. I cannot declare him MIA until the 16th 6CST because he only comes here for werewolf and might only come back at the 15th but I might not be able to see his post until the 16th. If anyone wants to potentially replace him post here and I'll give you the PM. If he doesn't post before that deadline you can take over then. If no replacement can be found he will be inactivity mod-killed as normal at the end of the day.

I know that this is a bit early but I had a little time to kill off at work and making a "what-if" mod-ruling was the way to kill it.

Um. I wouldn't kick anyone for having not responded two days before a deadline...

This, exactly. I wouldn't replace unless he doesn't turn up until at least halfway through Day 1.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

(January 14th, 2015, 18:03)Bobchillingworth Wrote: Um. I wouldn't kick anyone for having not responded two days before a deadline...

(January 14th, 2015, 18:50)Qgqqqqq Wrote: This, exactly. I wouldn't replace unless he doesn't turn up until at least halfway through Day 1.

(January 14th, 2015, 14:57)MJW (ya that one) Wrote: Well everyone other than Jabbz has read their role PM. Normally I wouldn't allow replacement players after the game starts (if you don't play your team deserves to be put at a disadvantage) but here it's just dumb luck who's team Jabbz is on. I cannot declare him MIA until the 16th 6CST because he only comes here for werewolf and might only come back at the 15th but I might not be able to see his post until the 16th. If anyone wants to potentially replace him post here and I'll give you the PM. If he doesn't post before that deadline you can take over then. If no replacement can be found he will be inactivity mod-killed as normal at the end of the day.

I know that this is a bit early but I had a little time to kill off at work and making a "what-if" mod-ruling was the way to kill it.

I get back home tomorrow. I will give him a poke if he hasn't checked in by then. In the unlikely event he has been eaten by a grue I can replace him, but it's far more likely it's just slipped his mind and he is good to play.

Edit: I didn't know you were from MN MJW, I am as well. Small world.