I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[TECH] PBEM 65 Setup and Tech Thread

I propose conceding to THH.
Youtube Channel Twitch aka Mistoltin

I'm willing to concede.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Also i misclicked on miguelitos thread now but backed out instantly

(July 20th, 2015, 14:20)Alhazard Wrote: Also i misclicked on miguelitos thread now but backed out instantly

What you would have read is that, while I have no doubt that THH will win this game, I currently enjoy a lot playing it and really hate the fact that right now the concession thing comes up. But I'm not here to force anybody to play, so congratulations THH for your very well played game hatsoff !

I'm ok with continuing if you're having fun. Winning isn't everything. And the game isn't taking that much time for me anymore.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Sorry the game has now gotten to a point where it was not interesting to play anymore. If you would like, I would be open to a duel game

Okay, well, good game everyone! I was impressed with the calibre of everyone's play this game; I think this was a good match-up for all of us. Miguelito, I'm glad to hear you were enjoying the game to the end. I was particularly impressed with how your team persisted in its dedication to wrecking vengeance upon me; you were a true thorn in my side throughout! Mardoc, I found it interesting how our relationship shifted from opportunistic enemies to increasingly easy neighbours to finally war-allies at the very end. It certainly made for an interesting game! Alhazard, you were a truly frightening opponent; my compliments.

Commodore, thank you again for making the map; I for one enjoyed it a great deal (though I did suggest it tongue). Thanks to all those who lurked or dedlurked one of the players; you enlivened our game! And thanks to everyone for playing; it was a pleasure. Good luck to all of you in your present and future games!

Hey, I feel I need to say that I received advice during this game from a lurker who said he suspected he might have seen the map. I am not sure at what point I was told this (whether I received further advice or not), and I can't find the message to check (I hope this doesn't mean that I deleted it purposefully). Now that I am thinking about it, I think I did receive further advice, the lurker saying he would restrict himself to non-map-dependant advice. If that is the case, I am sorry, and I am sorry that I did not announce this at the time.

Some of the advice I received was important to the game's outcome. I don't know that the most important advice benefitted from that map knowledge, but I shouldn't have received it in the first place. Please feel free to revise this game's entry in the spreadsheet of game results, and please accept again my apology.