I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

WW 36 - Horrors in Kingsport [Game Thread]

Well played! Good job to town in the win
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Well played town and scum thumbsup

That was a fun game smile

I want to apologize to novice again. I shouldn't have let BRick do his thing, I thought you were pretty townie that last day yet didn't want to change my vote.

And I think the victory goes mainly to the many players who, even though they died kind of early, made good reads on the real scum. When I was facing BRick I was glad to find traces of BRick suspicions from the early days, it gave me easy arguments to throw at him and made me feel like I had a fighting chance. Lewwyn Gazglum you were probably the most helpful.

But I still don't get Pindicator's night argument where lynching me was supposed to be the safer play noidea

Huzzah! Good job guys!
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

(March 9th, 2015, 16:57)AdrienIer Wrote: But I still don't get Pindicator's night argument where lynching me was supposed to be the safer play noidea

Don't worry, I'm not sure I understand what I was thinking either. I was starting to see good reasons that Brick was scum but didn't want to change my inner narrative quite yet lol
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player